Not open for further replies.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I'm not racist but I've never seen an Asian person eat a sandwich in the office, they always have leftovers.

I made pork belly yesterday and had leftovers for lunch as well.
Are they leftovers or is it simply a large cook to cover a number of meals

Either way. All I'm saying is an Asian eating a Sanger is a rarity.
One of my primary schools had loads of Greek and Italian kids, we'd pull out Vegemite sandwiches and a bag of crisps at lunchtime, they'd be assembling small anti pastos.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
One of my primary schools had loads of Greek and Italian kids, we'd pull out Vegemite sandwiches and a bag of crisps at lunchtime, they'd be assembling small anti pastos.

I remember seeing one of the w... I mean Italian-Australian kids' sandwiches once, it was 12 slices I reckon of ham, I couldn't believe it. I had ham and a Kraft single, one slice of each, they knew their way around a lunch that's for sure.

I remember seeing one of the w... I mean Italian-Australian kids' sandwiches once, it was 12 slices I reckon of ham, I couldn't believe it. I had ham and a Kraft single, one slice of each, they knew their way around a lunch that's for sure.
They went nuts about the 82 World Cup too. Paolo Rossi!!!

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
I watched that game from a pub near the British Museum.
Is that the one Karl Marx used to drink at ?

iu

my husband talks about this when he was going to School - they would Occasionally trade their lunches for polony or vegemite sandwiches

he used to take kids on school camps - school is 70% Italian population. Kids would Not turn up for dinner and he would find them gathered in their dorms with supplies that mamma had packed - salami’s, cheeses, melanzane, olives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back