Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Have a great day mate.
Good luck and have fun!
Good luck enjoy the day
Which Bwooce song will you be playing?....I'm thinking 'Brilliant Disguise' would go down a treat.o_O

Congrats Mr and Mrs Cruffy.
Congrats to you and The Misso :)
Congrats Cruff, beautiful day for a wedding.
Hope you didn't get as pissed as I did at mine
Congrats to Cruyff14 and mrs Cruyff14 hope the day was good and the weather was nice. Best wishes
Thank you everybody.

The day was perfect. Weather couldn't have better, it was literally perfect.

Everybody had a blast, celebrant/MC was on point, band was ******* incredible. Really couldn't fault it.

Here's a snapshot from my special day.

1554699813420.png

Thank you everybody.

The day was perfect. Weather couldn't have better, it was literally perfect.

Everybody had a blast, celebrant/MC was on point, band was ******* incredible. Really couldn't fault it.

Here's a snapshot from my special day.

View attachment 650594
Lovely piccy mate. Such a stunning way to end a stunning day. Love the way the sunset encapsulates the warmth and brightness that this day has brought you. Wish you many happy years

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
That’s a really great photo.
Lovely piccy mate. Such a stunning way to end a stunning day. Love the way the sunset encapsulates the warmth and brightness that this day has brought you. Wish you many happy years
Thanks guys! Lovely words.

That was taken by one of my friends - and it's not even the best one that people took (over the course of the day).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'm done with the Wallabies while he still plays.
Just checked out his twitter, it's hilarious, I knew he was religious but jesus mary and joseph.
How many of these did you tick Gough? I'm 5/8 I think, not looking good for old Craigos down the track.
BBVNuYV.img

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey now I'm allowed to think he's a great person because he's willing to sacrifice his career and whatevers left of his reputation to put forward his opinion.
I didn't say you're not allowed to have an opinion, I'm just trying to figure out how on earth it makes sense. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's yet another one of your attempts to be ~edgy~.

He wasn't so concerned about sacrificing his career for his religious beliefs when he accepted money to be the face of a gay rugby tournament. What a great man :rolleyes:

Just checked out his twitter, it's hilarious, I knew he was religious but jesus mary and joseph.
How many of these did you tick Gough? I'm 5/8 I think, not looking good for old Craigos down the track.
BBVNuYV.img

He seems to think idolaters, such as the 1000s of kids/adults that idolise him, are going to hell.

drunks? he probably plays with them.

liars - what was his reason for playing afl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back