Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I also loved New Orleans, though I went pre-Katrina days and from what I've heard it's declined a lot since then.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
What other American cities have you seen on your trip?
Been to San Fran, Vegas, Chicago and Niagara Falls so far.

Currently on a bus to Boston from Buffalo, NYC as our flight was cancelled and they were going to fly us to Atlanta, Georgia then Boston tomorrow and not arrive until 6pm.

Bus ride is 10 hours - two hours in. Could be worse, but bloody hell it's frustrating.

After Boston we hit NYC on Monday before we head home Tuesday 30th.

I also loved New Orleans, though I went pre-Katrina days and from what I've heard it's declined a lot since then.
I saw it pre Katrina and had an absolute blast I saw the Stones in the Superdome. San Francisco is still my favourite American city, again though I saw it pre tech takeover.

That won't last. One good thing about when I went back to study was having an excuse to use one again. How annoying when you step on the spirals and bend them, thing is ****** then.

Havent had the honour of stepping on it yet.

Studying? Were you doing a graphic design course? cert IV?

Chicago is great, but it's a mini NYC.

Nothing is ever gonna top NYC for me.

Big call. HUGE call. Lots of other cities you are going to take in yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I just got off a 10hr train trip from Zagreb to Innsbruck. Had a sleeping berth but didn't really get much sleep as the train arrived at 4:30, so woke up every half hour to make sure I didn't sleep through Innsbruck. Now sitting at Innsbruck station waiting for the place to wake up.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Boston is great. Did the Duck tour today which was a lot of fun and did a s**t ton of walking. Lots of fun.

perthblue FYI, free meal provided from our hotel, plus chocolate coated strawberries and a round of drinks free at dinner, all because we're on our honeymoon.

Told you so ;)

I'm glad you're enjoying your honeymoon my friend :)

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
When the weather bureau says you only got 1 to 5 mill of rain and you know your tanks are nearly overflowing after nearly 2 whole days of torrential rains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back