Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Over The Post

Bless you, my children
Nov 17, 2007
Bikini Atoll
AFL Club
Richmond
All doughnuts can be thrown in the bin after Olympic Doughnuts was turfed out of the location they'd been in since I was a kid. None compare.

Piping hot doughnuts filled with jam from a unique dolphin. Part of the Footascray Station redevelopment, they built a new fancy kiosk just down the road for him but it wasn't the same and his health went downhill fast. RIP Mr Tsiligiris.

olympic.jpg

olympic2.jpg

Larry Barnsworth

Tiny Scotch Vovo
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All doughnuts can be thrown in the bin after Olympic Doughnuts was turfed out of the location they'd been in since I was a kid. None compare.

Piping hot doughnuts filled with jam from a unique dolphin. Part of the Footascray Station redevelopment, they built a new fancy kiosk just down the road for him but it wasn't the same and his health went downhill fast. RIP Mr Tsiligiris.

View attachment 1096296

View attachment 1096298
I was just thinking about that / him / the dolphin

Top shelf - and always a queue

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Fresh cinnamon doughnuts from smorgys were great as a kid. Watching the drop into the oil and come out the other side, sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon....ate as many as I could

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Hoping to get to Melbourne in June after not being able to for over 18 months as part of a catching up with fam road trip.

Aweekend in Melbourne with some footy and the Vic Market and some DFO shopping on the agenda hopefully.
call me when youre down, i need some new clothes. i'll let you buy me some stuff

PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Hoping to get to Melbourne in June after not being able to for over 18 months as part of a catching up with fam road trip.

Aweekend in Melbourne with some footy and the Vic Market and some DFO shopping on the agenda hopefully.
Literally what we had been doing yearly before the sh*t hit the fan

Miss it
Somethings always open and stuffs always cheaper
Maybe next year, Mrs wasn't happy about not getting the DFO fix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fresh cinnamon doughnuts from smorgys were great as a kid. Watching the drop into the oil and come out the other side, sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon....ate as many as I could

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
That was fun.

Used to frequent Downyflake at Chadstone, my favourite was the pineapple glazed donut.

Remove this Banner Ad