Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 20 years since American Pie hit the worlds eyeballs.

Close your eyes and remember what you were like then.
Younger and thinner

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Chocolate sundaes on a diet? Name of diet please. I need to try this.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I was thinking that American Pie is a lot older than that then realised that you were talking about the crappy movie.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
The Book Grocer in Melbourne. 10 awesome books for my PhD for under a hundred bucks. But why is there about 5 of them within a block of each other? And are there other Book Grocers in other states or is this a Melbourne thing?
They are great.

Not long ago they had all books for $7, or 3 for $20. Walked out with 9 books lol.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Empty golf courses. I’m the only person playing the back 9.

6A53F736-772E-4DEA-A756-4018392104FD.jpeg

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
It all just sounds so fantastical.
Yesterday I started work at 9am and finished at 00.30 this morning. I was back working at 9am this morning, but should be able to finish at 5 and have my first day off in 10 days tomorrow.. but too tired to do anything except go out for lunch and drink.

It’s not all good.

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
Arranged a sausage sizzle at Bunnings to raise money for my son's year 6 leavers camp and graduation dinner. So much went wrong during the organization that I wondered whether it was worth the effort.

Had a great day with some pretty terrific people. It was especially nice to have so many laughs with my son who was very vocal and a natural salesman.

We raised over $1,200 so it was worth it 😀

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Arranged a sausage sizzle at Bunnings to raise money for my son's year 6 leavers camp and graduation dinner. So much went wrong during the organization that I wondered whether it was worth the effort.

Had a great day with some pretty terrific people. It was especially nice to have so many laughs with my son who was very vocal and a natural salesman.

We raised over $1,200 so it was worth it 😀
I did one too yesterday for my sons year 6 ski trip. Didnt organise but was on for two hours doing the cash and orders. Was dreading it but was fun

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but is fundraising at Bunnings for kids to go skiing a regular thing?

Pretty much anyone can hire out the BBQ area space. I know some schools do it for Duke of Edinburgh camps and stuff. My sister's year at school did one to fundraise for walking Kokoda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back