Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met with my former CEO today.

Current job hasn't been great, coming home from work feeling s**t every day and I hate it there.

Thankfully meeting went well and I should be back with my former employer in the next two or so months.

Should be an interesting exit interview.
btw...well done on being respected enough by the CEO to get your old job back.

Taking off your underwear and flicking them up in the air with your foot to the perfect height about 2 feet in front of your chest, grabbing them and throwing them directly into the laundry basket.

Nothing but net.

Even better, flicking them straight into the laundry basket - swish

Should be an interesting exit interview.
btw...well done on being respected enough by the CEO to get your old job back.
Not even sure if that will even occur.

He is in contact with one of the GMs at my current employer, and they're both in agreement about what's going to happen.

Taking off your underwear and flicking them up in the air with your foot to the perfect height about 2 feet in front of your chest, grabbing them and throwing them directly into the laundry basket.

Nothing but net.
Did this at kmart to test a laundry basket

Got home yesterday and step-son begging to go down to the oval to have a kick (normally I have to talk him into it). Step-daughter joined in as well. Slowly getting interested in footy. They don't get the kick-to-kick concept, they just want to run around and kick goals. I don't really care as long as they are happy doing it.

Not even sure if that will even occur.

He is in contact with one of the GMs at my current employer, and they're both in agreement about what's going to happen.
Got to be awkward going back into your old place of work after leaving. Have had several people leave and come back in my current company and both ended how you'd assume, badly.

Got to be awkward going back into your old place of work after leaving. Have had several people leave and come back in my current company and both ended how you'd assume, badly.
I still know most people there and keep in contact with quite a few.

It will be momentarily for a bit I'm sure. But I will make a joke about it.

When I left, I couldn't really have left on better terms - despite being walked - and I was told that at the time I was always welcome back.

I am just glad to be getting out of this place to be honest. The pay cut is gonna be a bit s**t, but money ain't everything at the end of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still know most people there and keep in contact with quite a few.

It will be momentarily for a bit I'm sure. But I will make a joke about it.

When I left, I couldn't really have left on better terms - despite being walked - and I was told that at the time I was always welcome back.

I am just glad to be getting out of this place to be honest. The pay cut is gonna be a bit s**t, but money ain't everything at the end of the day.
The people I know left on good terms as well but everyone leaves for a reason and that reason still remains. i.e. You'll still be looking to move into a better paying position, that hasn't changed.

The people I know left on good terms as well but everyone leaves for a reason and that reason still remains. i.e. You'll still be looking to move into a better paying position, that hasn't changed.
Of course.

But right now, where I am needed to do what was best for my mental health. And if it was taking a (financial) step back, then so be it.

Met with my former CEO today.

Current job hasn't been great, coming home from work feeling s**t every day and I hate it there.

Thankfully meeting went well and I should be back with my former employer in the next two or so months.
We need a new thread detailing the road back, maybe a flashback special, some nice promo's and then the reunion episode on day one back in the office

I was really lucky in that sense with my new (now old) job.

They rang me and asked me to come work for them but I was unsure and nervous about leaving where I was even though I no longer enjoyed being there.

Because it’s in the same sector they sent a letter to my employer requesting a secondment for one day a week for a year which was agreed to. At the end of the year I gave my notice to the old firm and have never looked back - just not sure I would of done it if they hadn’t gone the extra mile to get me on board

We need a new thread detailing the road back, maybe a flashback special, some nice promo's and then the reunion episode on day one back in the office
To be entirely honest I hate going to work where I work now.

I feel alone and isolated. I feel like a scape goat, I feel treated unfairly at times. I feel like they don't trust me to do my job properly, I feel like I am stagnatiing and they're constricting me.

I can't wait to leave.
I was really lucky in that sense with my new (now old) job.

They rang me and asked me to come work for them but I was unsure and nervous about leaving where I was even though I no longer enjoyed being there.

Because it’s in the same sector they sent a letter to my employer requesting a secondment for one day a week for a year which was agreed to. At the end of the year I gave my notice to the old firm and have never looked back - just not sure I would of done it if they hadn’t gone the extra mile to get me on board
Very lucky I left on great terms, and they were already looking at bringing me back.

I feel alone and isolated. I feel like a scape goat, I feel treated unfairly at times. I feel like they don't trust me to do my job properly, I feel like I am stagnatiing and they're constricting me.

I can't wait to leave.

Very lucky I left on great terms, and they were already looking at bringing me back.

No matter how you feel you should never burn your bridges

I can't wait to leave.

Yeah if work sucks it impacts everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back