Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rain and storm season

64 km Brisbane (Mt Stapylton) Radar

fu** that too. Went to a women's final there years ago and it must have been 43 degrees. Urggh!! If we go to Aus it's Perth, Goldy and maybe Tassie.

Lol and what are you expecting in Perth at that time? 20 degrees and a gentle cool breeze? :p

It'll be 50 ******* degrees in perf :)

we have...

yeah. give up. Cram ya perf up ya pie hole im sure perthblue will shout you a glass of malk
Two years ago we were in OZ and went down to St.Kilda beach, it was the day of a Gay and Lebian march or something through St.Kilda.. Damn that was ******* hot. We like surf beaches that aren't packed. We can feel like sardines in Cannes in summer if we like but never go. Too crowded.

Two years ago we were in OZ and went down to St.Kilda beach, it was the day of a Gay and Lebian march or something through St.Kilda.. Damn that was ******* hot. We like surf beaches that aren't packed. We can feel like sardines in Cannes in summer if we like but never go. Too crowded.

Apollo Bay is your best surf beach that you can always find a car park at.

Good luck finding that in Perth in summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know where to go The Dice Man man I wont say it because Shell says i go on too much about this place.
The Alley? So many good beaches along the Nth NSW coast. When it's pumping I love Cabba. Mrs loves The Pass at Byron, or if it's a northerly Tallows. Dreamtime Beach is beautiful and a nice walk up to the lighthouse. Burleigh's nice but too Crowded. Like the Spit between the pier and rockwall too.

Dark red coming my way on the radar gives me pleasure (no, I'm not talking about the misses). Just the love of heavy rain and storms.
Came and went in 45 mins. Was pretty cool lightning wise. Only 4mm. So no heavy rain

The Alley? So many good beaches along the Nth NSW coast. When it's pumping I love Cabba. Mrs loves The Pass at Byron, or if it's a northerly Tallows. Dreamtime Beach is beautiful and a nice walk up to the lighthouse. Burleigh's nice but too Crowded. Like the Spit between the pier and rockwall too.
I was at cabba sunday
rarely go burleigh now. Too crowded.

6E6B05F7-8BED-44EE-A73B-FA691D561546.jpeg BC2C13B7-73F4-48F7-847D-39B947D3B77A.jpeg 869107E9-D92D-48B1-9D68-277B2724CEF9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back