Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We got upgraded from premium economy to business class on a MEL > LA flight back when V Australia was quite new, so we weren't loyal customers or anything. They didn't even tell us we'd been upgraded, they were just profusely apologising that their pyjama supplier hadn't delivered and we wouldn't be getting our pyjamas - we were just like "ummm sure" (thinking that we didn't realise premium economy people got pj's), then they directed us to the lounge, then we looked at our tickets and walked fast in case they'd made a mistake :hushed:

When I worked in hotels every second guest said it was their honeymoon. Can't upgrade 'em all so they upgraded none of 'em...unless they were a high status loyalty member, of course.
If someone came in and said I'm paying someone to take my virginity tonight and they looked legit could that have worked?
You know to help make it special

:eek: most of the guests who were participating in paid arrangements were a lot more discreet in the hotels I worked for!
Only most of them.
Sounds like a new thread just waiting to happen

Business class is fun. Have sat (lay down) in seat 1A a few times on cathay. Felt very important despite looking like a hobo at the time.

It was also my birthday. Slept most of the way, woke to find a bday card signed by all the cabin crew. Conversated with the hosties a lot, also at the baggage carousel.

business in malaysian airlines was also fun. lots of satay!

Business class is fun. Have sat (lay down) in seat 1A a few times on cathay. Felt very important despite looking like a hobo at the time.

It was also my birthday. Slept most of the way, woke to find a bday card signed by all the cabin crew. Conversated with the hosties a lot, also at the baggage carousel.

business in malaysian airlines was also fun. lots of satay!

:think::);):thumbsu:

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Sunsets and the sky please me.

Star gazing pleases me. So much so that i want to move to the country so i can stare at stars.
The milky way is massive and bright it was one of the first things I noticed here,you do get used to that,but everyone new just gets amazed and it makes you remeber when it did the same to me.
Spending ages setting up my satelite tv thanks to youtube and I now know the name of all the satellites too.

I get sunrises and sunsets over the water, its stunning....even after 16 years we still stop and look at them

and the birds

I get sunrises and sunsets over the water, its stunning....even after 16 years we still stop and look at them

and the birds

In my new place ive pretty "surrounded myself" with multiple pics/photos of the ocean with sunsets/rises over them. A Santorini one, a california coast one (photo taken by me) and two other prints i bought. Love them.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
In my new place ive pretty "surrounded myself" with multiple pics/photos of the ocean with sunsets/rises over them. A Santorini one, a california coast one (photo taken by me) and two other prints i bought. Love them.
I went to Oia to see the sunset

I went to Oia to see the sunset

Same.

1010549_10152956798500291_1751747743_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back