Status
Not open for further replies.
Going golfing on Saturday peternorth

Clinic. Gonna learn me some golf.

God speed Shell!!!! A few pointers

- into the breeze? Swing with ease
- have fun!
tenor.gif

I have one too, old PC's that work don't need anymore make fantastic media servers. bought the lifetime plex pass too and now my library has different accounts for everyone that has access to it

I've got about 150 video tapes that I need to convert to digital. started the process a while ago but windows 10 happened and it wasn't compatible with my tuner card anymore. put a stop to that for the time being unfortunately

i threw out about 100 tapes not long ago, just had old tv shows and movies on them, did find old home videos from when i was a baby, have to convert a few super 8mm tapes to digital somehow aswell

i have thought of paying for plex, wasn't sure if it was worth it as we only use it at home

i have thought of paying for plex, wasn't sure if it was worth it as we only use it at home

i dont pay for it, just use it on the tvs via apps or apple tv.

i did find it interesting and frustrating that to watch movie/show via plex on iphone me must pay

i dont pay for it, just use it on the tvs via apps or apple tv.

i did find it interesting and frustrating that to watch movie/show via plex on iphone me must pay

I think the Windows store client is another one where you need a paid account. I didn't have my thinking trousers on one day and wanted to watch something on my surface pro at home and didn't want to map the Thecus' drives. Was briefly confused before remembering that the Plex web UI has a player. :drunk:

i threw out about 100 tapes not long ago, just had old tv shows and movies on them, did find old home videos from when i was a baby, have to convert a few super 8mm tapes to digital somehow aswell

I've got it for a couple reasons, it allowed me to setup Netflix style profiles and restrict the content on them based on rating (ie I've got an 18+ library full of mummy and daddy only movies, they can't see this). I've also imported my old music library into it and can play that.

also the phone app is included for free as part of that, so I don't need to pay $7 for each device that's connected to it or whatever it is

I've got it for a couple reasons, it allowed me to setup Netflix style profiles and restrict the content on them based on rating (ie I've got an 18+ library full of mummy and daddy only movies, they can't see this). I've also imported my old music library into it and can play that.

also the phone app is included for free as part of that, so I don't need to pay $7 for each device that's connected to it or whatever it is

sounds like a deal!

plex is great, and im a plex n00b. stumbled across the fact it can play podcasts too. cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you learning golf? It’s a campaigner of a sport that will make you hate life.

Maybe I want to hate life even more then, than I already do.

Nah srsly.. idk just want to give it a go. Me and my dad arent the closest, so would be good if i can play golf with him once in a while.

Gough here's hoping.

I'm really glad the NBL does the right thing by Perth and schedules their home games at a reasonable time for Perth crowds - 7:20 WST start tonight in Game 1 of the finals. even tho a Melb team are their opponents.
The A league and the super league when western force was playing also did this.
The AFL however are useless on this matter

Dog walked herself back home after an hour when our gate was left open by postman (I have to fix our dodgy latch)

I have two dogs. The other day I went out and accidentally left the front door wide open. I don't have a fence. I came back an hour later and they were still laying on the couch where I left them. Good to know they won't go anywhere.

Day Spa booked in this weekend as a birthday treat to myself

Billy ray 30 min foot spa, 60 min full body massage, then a 60 min body treatment.
awesome. you will be birthday pampered! enjoy

I had one a week ago, just 60 min full body, and already want another, but that's next month...

While there are some on this board who are closet 1 direction fans, Bieber or God forbid Taylor Swift, on this long weekend there have been flashbacks to the 90s and I am happy to say without hesitation Brittany Spears rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back