Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refinanced our home loan and it got unconditionally approved today.

Interest rate has gone down from 4.07% to 3.39%. Save $300 a month. ******* winning.
Did your home value take a hit at all? Or did you have enough equity that it didnt matter?
I think if i get my refinanced they will revalue it a bit lower and i may slip below the 80% loan to value ratio and they may only offer a better rate but then i have mortgage insurance to pay

Did your home value take a hit at all? Or did you have enough equity that it didnt matter?
I think if i get my refinanced they will revalue it a bit lower and i may slip below the 80% loan to value ratio and they may only offer a better rate but then i have mortgage insurance to pay
Well we paid $475k in Jan 2016. June 2017 when valued came back at $455k.

Took a few goes this time but it came back at $485k (after other valuations of $440k, $450k and $460k) which we needed to avoid LMI.

Refinanced our home loan and it got unconditionally approved today.

Interest rate has gone down from 4.07% to 3.39%. Save $300 a month. ******* winning.

Well without sounding like a nagging mum - I hope you continue paying that $300 onto your mortgage

Leaving now :p

Getting the newish shed finally set up with cupboards benches and basically organized.
First time ever ive had a shed that i can do work in and be organized, tidy and rather happy about it
Nothing special like some of these 100 grand decked out mancaves...far from it, but enough to be able to get s**t done

17k equity in a 475k house? That's a very thin limb.

What do you mean?

We've paid off about 100k in the two years since we've been in here.

You have more than 17k equity then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we paid $475k in Jan 2016. June 2017 when valued came back at $455k.

Took a few goes this time but it came back at $485k (after other valuations of $440k, $450k and $460k) which we needed to avoid LMI.
Got to love the real estate industry. May as well just throw a dart at a number.

How frigging good are milkshakes

Drank a chocolate milk too fast last week and threw up for the first time since last December when I had my tonsils out

They belong in the 'overrated things in life' thread for mine

Drank a chocolate milk too fast last week and threw up for the first time since last December when I had my tonsils out

They belong in the 'overrated things in life' thread for mine

sounds like user error to me, don't blame the shake #dontblametheshake

Vanilla milkshake. The best.

Got to be honest I don't really see the point, though I always liked lime which some people think is silly.

Returned an external hard drive on the weekend, 2 and a half years into a 3 year warranty. Last time I returned something to Jb Hi Fi I had to argue the point so was prepared for a punch on. Not only did I get a new HD on the spot, I got a new warranty for another 3 years and got 44 dollars refunded as the new HD was cheaper, remarkable!

The girl was young and hot and oh so friendly, pretty sure she just wanted the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back