Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in NY or live in Manhattan?

If it's the latter, no point doing it unless you are very comfortable financially. NYC is outrageously expensive.

Manhattan of course. Yes, it's ******* ridic so i would need to slum it in the Bronx

Yeah it's a joke. You'd need to be bringing home at least 100k a year to be comfortable to live there IMO.
LOL reminds me of the person I know over there. They got offered my weekly wage in some type of international dole scheme from another country (their place of birth) and scoffed that it was such a pittance. I cried inside.

100k would not be enough imo. 150 maybe, but i would need to bartend nights to pay for everything else ;)

LOL reminds me of the person I know over there. They got offered my weekly wage in some type of international dole scheme from another country (their place of birth) and scoffed that it was such a pittance. I cried inside.

100k would not be enough imo. 150 maybe, but i would need to bartend nights to pay for everything else ;)
Guessing you're not exactly on poor money based on the above?

It would depend on your lifestyle too. But food there is ******* nuts.

Guessing you're not exactly on poor money based on the above?

It would depend on your lifestyle too. But food there is ******* nuts.
Oh i am on poor money. I wish i wasn't.

Food wise, i would be living on $1 slices.

Brooklyn would need you to go further out. Staten Island is also doable.

Manhattan would be a dream. I want to win 150m and just fu** around all day like i was in "The Comedy"

Probably wouldnt be that smart to watch, considering the jealousy.. but do you watch Million Dollar Listing NY? Is on Life, Thurs at 9.30pm. Love that show, love seeing the apartments/townhouses, they are outta this world.

Probably wouldnt be that smart to watch, considering the jealousy.. but do you watch Million Dollar Listing NY? Is on Life, Thurs at 9.30pm. Love that show, love seeing the apartments/townhouses, they are outta this world.
I have only seen a few. I get upset seeing things i can't have :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting back from NY last week...now i have to get up at 3am to watch the Bills. Good news is i work from home every Monday so i get to watch them all anyway.

NY was perfect. Thursday night football...grab a couple of 4 packs from Trader Joes and sit in the hotel room getting smashed or go to the pub. Friday HS football, Saturday College and Sunday off to Metlife.

I want to live there. Just need to get my boss to move me over

Shut up about the Bills.
:mad:

Actually. I don't mind the Bills. A mate of mine married a girl from Buffalo so he is a mad Bills fan. They're looking at moving over there. Just working on his visa.

NYC is great, but in terms of where i would live if I could it'd have to be Chi-town. Chicago1
You wanna die? I hear that every Chicagoan owns a gun or two or three. I miss my AK 47. :'(

AFter all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to.
I do not accept sweet talkin' from Richmond supporters especially Saturday in the park. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back