Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not racist but I've never seen an Asian person eat a sandwich in the office, they always have leftovers.

I made pork belly yesterday and had leftovers for lunch as well.
Are they leftovers or is it simply a large cook to cover a number of meals

Either way. All I'm saying is an Asian eating a Sanger is a rarity.
One of my primary schools had loads of Greek and Italian kids, we'd pull out Vegemite sandwiches and a bag of crisps at lunchtime, they'd be assembling small anti pastos.

One of my primary schools had loads of Greek and Italian kids, we'd pull out Vegemite sandwiches and a bag of crisps at lunchtime, they'd be assembling small anti pastos.

I remember seeing one of the w... I mean Italian-Australian kids' sandwiches once, it was 12 slices I reckon of ham, I couldn't believe it. I had ham and a Kraft single, one slice of each, they knew their way around a lunch that's for sure.

I remember seeing one of the w... I mean Italian-Australian kids' sandwiches once, it was 12 slices I reckon of ham, I couldn't believe it. I had ham and a Kraft single, one slice of each, they knew their way around a lunch that's for sure.
They went nuts about the 82 World Cup too. Paolo Rossi!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that game from a pub near the British Museum.
Is that the one Karl Marx used to drink at ?

iu

my husband talks about this when he was going to School - they would Occasionally trade their lunches for polony or vegemite sandwiches

he used to take kids on school camps - school is 70% Italian population. Kids would Not turn up for dinner and he would find them gathered in their dorms with supplies that mamma had packed - salami’s, cheeses, melanzane, olives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back