Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the government just get some of their welfare money back with a lot of these people still dumb enough to smoke cigarettes.

Seen a crow rolling around in a big puddle giving itself a 'bath', as a chicken keeper they should be a sworn enemy I but just can't help admire the intelligence and ingenuity of them as animals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a youtube channel where a guy sets up fish tanks and puts various sh*t like pumpkin, cardboard, dirt etc and then does a timelapse of worms chowing down. For some reason one of those videos popped up in my feed one night and two hours later I was still watching. :(
theres a good one with soldier flys
they eat anything

There's a youtube channel where a guy sets up fish tanks and puts various sh*t like pumpkin, cardboard, dirt etc and then does a timelapse of worms chowing down. For some reason one of those videos popped up in my feed one night and two hours later I was still watching. :(
I stumbled across a lolly shop in Sydney that does YouTube videos when they make lollies. They go for about an HR each and I find myself watching them. Not the hole video but probably 10-15mins.....I don't even know why I watch them

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

For a sec I thought you were gonna say "a young man cleaning and clearing drains and unclogging culverts."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back