Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully obtained my Cert IV in Procrastination. This pleases me.

Had some forms that needed to be filled in and sent back to the insurance company. Maybe an hour and a half.

Put it off for two weeks. Had to do it tonight.

Sat down, opened the email, then remembered I needed to urgently go outside for two hours and cut up some old IBCs with an angle grinder. In the dark.

The very same IBCs that have sat idle, collecting dirt and leaves, for the last 30 months.

Back inside and the email. Yes, email. Time to spend an hour cleaning out my gmail inboxes.

I have now just finished and sent off the insurance forms.

It's now ten to one and probably a little late for dinner.

I hear you Over The Post - I’m still putting my tax stuff together to give our accountant for 2019/20 - hopefully doing it this late makes it easier for me to just hand over this financial years stuff

I just want to be one of those people who just tip a shoebox on to the desk

Rental property next door is empty, has been for a few weeks - aside from not having to hear their dog bark all day every day, ive been using their bins to get rid of some s**t we have needed to get rid of. Yesterday was an old pram, got the hack saw out and cut it up and now sitting in the neighbours bin to go out tomorrow.

Logan Paul going the distance with the greatest boxer of all time.
Called into my local to meet my brother for a drink and some low level drug dealing and it was packed. Neither us are fans of the sweet science and my brother got a few looks when he said "I think I read about this in the Guardian".

It was an "exhibition" - Mayweather could have taken him out at any time in the last half but didn't because of the $$$millions.

About as legit and unscripted as pro wrestling.
Mayweather has had an exhibition before and finished the fight.

the greatest boxer of all time.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been meaning set up a procrastinaters anonymous support group for years now
Amateur.

I didn't even get a birthmark until I was 8

After a utensil head dick head rammed my car with his tradie ute last November, the insurance company has turned around and said they'll waive my $1200 excess even though the cops won't pass on his details. It's in to get fixed tomorrow morning.

That's a really blatant tautology but well done on the result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back