Things that please me - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhh he might come to Carlton 😬

tenor.gif

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Having only a single storey house. Not having to go upstairs and downstairs every time I want to go to my bedroom. Also if I want a midnight snack the kitchen is right there.

aucklandhawk

Senior List
Jun 2, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Similar to having intimate relations with someone in a hotel where you don't care about the noise. Nothing kills the mood like your Mother banging on the wall to keep it down.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Similar to having intimate relations with someone in a hotel where you don't care about the noise. Nothing kills the mood like your Mother banging on the wall to keep it down.
She's not banging on the wall, thats the bedhead banging from your dad giving it to her good

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

I remember having a dart outside a hotel in Adelaide once, could hear a bird going nuts on I reckon the 6th floor, her fella must have been going alright.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I remember having a dart outside a hotel in Adelaide once, could hear a bird going nuts on I reckon the 6th floor, her fella must have been going alright.
In san Diego, 3 of us boys struck out with the ladies and were sleeping off a big night. Get woken up in the morning by some chick moaning from the room above. Obviously copping a good root. They finished 10 mins later, hear them walking around a bit......then straight back into it.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
In san Diego, 3 of us boys struck out with the ladies and were sleeping off a big night. Get woken up in the morning by some chick moaning from the room above. Obviously copping a good root. They finished 10 mins later, hear them walking around a bit......then straight back into it.

Hope you all had your own room so you could rub one out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back