Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was great to see him win and lead the whole race.

and the carnage between hamilton and verstappen was good watching.

Am glad he was in front when it happened otherwise it would of no doubt been called a Bradbury

Yeah true its just that daniel has struggled in comparison to norris (especially before the break)

Loved his interview 'can i swear?' - 'no', ok 'about f...... time'
The lack of medium speed corners at Monza (and corners in general outside of the two chicanes) really negated the issues Dan seems to have with the car that Lando doesn't

The lack of medium speed corners at Monza (and corners in general outside of the two chicanes) really negated the issues Dan seems to have with the car that Lando doesn't

Which was great as it negated the usual pace difference between Dan and Lando which took away any chance of team orders putting Lando P1 as the faster driver.

Which was great as it negated the usual pace difference between Dan and Lando which took away any chance of team orders putting Lando P1 as the faster driver.

He did want to pass Dan but was apparently told no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not 100% sure this pleases me but its interesting,,,,,dna from a frozen one mixed with an elephant

Scientists have hatched a plan to bring woolly mammoths back to the Arctic – ten thousand years after they became extinct.

Dr Church and Mr Lamm believe the elephant-mammoth hybrid could help slow climate change by stomping out thin, low-oxygen trees and exposing healthy, carbon-trapping grasses to restore the Arctic tundra.

“Our goal is to make a cold-resistant elephant, but it is going to look and behave like a mammoth,”
“Not because we are trying to trick anybody, but because we want something that is functionally equivalent to the mammoth, that will enjoy its time at -40C, and do all the things that elephants and mammoths do, in particular knocking down trees.”

Not 100% sure this pleases me but its interesting,,,,,dna from a frozen one mixed with an elephant

Scientists have hatched a plan to bring woolly mammoths back to the Arctic – ten thousand years after they became extinct.

Dr Church and Mr Lamm believe the elephant-mammoth hybrid could help slow climate change by stomping out thin, low-oxygen trees and exposing healthy, carbon-trapping grasses to restore the Arctic tundra.

“Our goal is to make a cold-resistant elephant, but it is going to look and behave like a mammoth,”
“Not because we are trying to trick anybody, but because we want something that is functionally equivalent to the mammoth, that will enjoy its time at -40C, and do all the things that elephants and mammoths do, in particular knocking down trees.”

Yeh. Wont end well

Jon Heder was only paid $1,000 for his role in Napoleon Dynamite.
He is widely regarded as one of the nicest actors going around, everyone who meets him is impressed with how approachable and how he's happy to chat.

Jon Heder was only paid $1,000 for his role in Napoleon Dynamite.
He is widely regarded as one of the nicest actors going around, everyone who meets him is impressed with how approachable and how he's happy to chat.
Mate back in 98' I used to be able to kick a kangaroo skin a quarter mile.

The Yarra water is what they use to make VB I think.
They had a massive sandstone based wooden tank they would filter it through
Still in the Abbotsford factory ...it was the main place for Fosters and Abbotsford Larger
VB I think was the Collingwood factory originally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back