Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 days into chemo and no hairloss yet. Apparently days 14-19 are when it can happen with the current meds.
I know I have jinxed it now.

Edit : my gf is using one of these which have a 50% success rate usually

15 days into chemo and no hairloss yet. Apparently days 14-19 are when it can happen with the current meds.
I know I have jinxed it now.

Evidence is that weed can help with all the associated head f***'s of chemo if there's some way she can get it in her that doesn't make her feel worse.

This is unexpected and great fun at the same time, they can doubtlessly claim to be Wales' best GnR tribute band.

This is unexpected and great fun at the same time, they can doubtlessly claim to be Bavaria's best GnR tribute band.

I've been madly in love with Conny Kreitmeier for years. She is an amazing death metal singer, believe it or not.

06c561de-fd01-4890-b8e5-243d8ae31c12.jpeg

Christian Petracca

Loves Cash Converters

and Rocket League!!

r919Yp6.png

This is unexpected and great fun at the same time, they can doubtlessly claim to be Bavaria's best GnR tribute band.

I've been madly in love with Conny Kreitmeier for years. She is an amazing death metal singer, believe it or not.

Pell should have been Bavarian, conservative and Catholic, he would love that s**t but Welsh nationalism has always struck me as being a bit more fun than German nationalism in my experience.

Everyone tells me they have a 50% success rate but I’ve never met a person it’s worked for

The plastic mat things that go under your office chair that keeps your carpet from getting ripped the fu** up.
I had to get rid of mine because the floor in my study slopes away from the desk and the chair kept running away

Everyone tells me they have a 50% success rate but I’ve never met a person it’s worked for

I had to get rid of mine because the floor in my study slopes away from the desk and the chair kept running away
The floor slopes? 😳

Reminds me of a weekend spent in someone’s holiday house by the sea. It was built on stilts, being on a slope. Some repairs could have been needed as the house tilted when you walked from one end of it to the other. Slightly disconcerting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But.

Is it time to pack the doona away?

Im still a firm no. Usually it goes away around mid November

Who the * sleeps without a doona?

We bought our feather doona when we lived in Melbourne and had just moved into a weatherboard, uninsulated house with high ceilings, and one briquette heater in the lounge, in the middle of winter. We could see our breath inside. It saved our lives. It's a little bit too warm for the northern climate but still gets used from June-September most years.

Im doonahed up in the sub tropics all year, no air con just ceiling fans and a sea breeze,it gets kicked off a few nights a year for part of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back