Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold our house today. Apart from the money aspect, we don't have to tidy the house for another inspection

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Im still in the umming and arghing stage want to go more urban but dont want to lose paradise unless I can replace it with another paradise.
Prices are going up at both ends but things are moving quickly at the end Im looking

Im still in the umming and arghing stage want to go more urban but dont want to lose paradise unless I can replace it with another paradise.
Prices are going up at both ends but things are moving quickly at the end Im looking
Once the house in front sold and the price was attractive we went from umming and aghing to deciding it's time. Our joint went for $20k more than the house in front so we were happy with that.

New house was about $200k more than what we sold this one for but about 25 years younger, extra bathroom/toilet and 2nd living area.

$200k well invested.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what would you pay if it was signed by bradman?
I wouldn't pay for a Bradman signature the old bugger was determined that they shouldn't ever be worth much and signed everything that wasn't tied down. I also have seven signed Bradman books. Trick with the Bradman autographs is you don't want the one with just the line underneath not connected to his signature you want the one where where he underlines it from the n at the end of his name.

I wouldn't pay for a Bradman signature the old bugger was determined that they shouldn't ever be worth much and signed everything that wasn't tied down. I also have seven signed Bradman books. Trick with the Bradman autographs is you don't want the one with just the line underneath not connected to his signature you want the one where where he underlines it from the n at the end of his name.
All the years of slaving away on forums for long hours every day must be really paying off, it's pleasing to see mate.

Didnt you find it nerve-wracking tho?? At the eye and ear hospital one of the most gorgeous doctors id ever seen took my appointment.

Was so weird having to stare right into his eyes

It was a bit difficult to concentrate, when I had to look down I basically HAD to stare at her legs, looking lovely in a classy skirt I must say.

She was very professional though, didn't even try her luck with me, you have to respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back