Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

Yoga. Completed 2 begginer courses (One Heart Yoga at Abbotsford Convent in Collingwood) and now do at home. Great for mind and body. Proper yoga as well, not the shitty Westernized version.

D. Parish, J Kelly & A McDonald-Pipingwuti. Oh, almost forgot; huge enjoyment from watching Nathan Buckleys facial expressions when his team are losing :)

Peptides being advertised on the Essendon board.

gz95he2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Gilbert McAdam comentate/talk about footy. There's none of the negative crap favoured by all and sundry in the mainstream. His positivity, honesty and good humour make me happy.
Where does he commentate?

Listening to my 5yo doing her one times tables.

Everything is a competition for her. Her 8yo sister has been doing times tables at school so the youngest has thought "be damned" so is having a crack.

She gets a bit stuck at times.

One times 9 is..... 8?
No darling
What? What is it.?
One times 9 is 9
Oh yeah. One times 9 is 9, one times 10 is...... I have to start again.

Listening to my 5yo doing her one times tables.

Everything is a competition for her. Her 8yo sister has been doing times tables at school so the youngest has thought "be damned" so is having a crack.

She gets a bit stuck at times.

One times 9 is..... 8?
No darling
What? What is it.?
One times 9 is 9
Oh yeah. One times 9 is 9, one times 10 is...... I have to start again.

Just go with this:

Listening to Gilbert McAdam comentate/talk about footy. There's none of the negative crap favoured by all and sundry in the mainstream. His positivity, honesty and good humour make me happy.
Agree with this. He's put a lot into NT footy over the years too and, as you say, his positive focus is refreshing.

am going to the gold coast for a week this Saturday with the kids to have a bit of fun - booked everything like a year ago, including a car - a shitty camry which was $390 for a week.

So i have put $390 away for the car plus $380 for park tickets, considered that money spent, gone.

I go onto the thrifty website last night to amend my arrival time, and i see a specials link, two free 7 day park tickets with every SUV hired from Coolangatta.. hmm , im listening

So i follow the link trail, imput my dates and all that stuff, bing Mitsubishi Outlander much superior car - $270 for a week, PLUS two free 7 days park tickets..im rubbing my eyes, what the?

So im less than 3 days out, in school holidays, and its giving me a superiour car for over $100 less, plus 2 free park tickets?

cancel booking - re book.

im now $400 in the black, woo!

sounds like surf club surf and turf money to me?

guess it does pay to check last minute

am going to the gold coast for a week this Saturday with the kids to have a bit of fun - booked everything like a year ago, including a car - a shitty camry which was $390 for a week.

So i have put $390 away for the car plus $380 for park tickets, considered that money spent, gone.

I go onto the thrifty website last night to amend my arrival time, and i see a specials link, two free 7 day park tickets with every SUV hired from Coolangatta.. hmm , im listening

So i follow the link trail, imput my dates and all that stuff, bing Mitsubishi Outlander much superior car - $270 for a week, PLUS two free 7 days park tickets..im rubbing my eyes, what the?

So im less than 3 days out, in school holidays, and its giving me a superiour car for over $100 less, plus 2 free park tickets?

cancel booking - re book.

im now $400 in the black, woo!

sounds like surf club surf and turf money to me?

guess it does pay to check last minute
Funny, similar stuff happened when I went up there with friends. Not to the same extent, however between us we had booked 3 cars. 2 weren't available when we got there and both replacements were superior vehicles that came at a fairly cheaper fee.

Is it possible this is the rule of thumb, when hiring a car do it walk up?

Funny, similar stuff happened when I went up there with friends. Not to the same extent, however between us we had booked 3 cars. 2 weren't available when we got there and both replacements were superior vehicles that came at a fairly cheaper fee.

Is it possible this is the rule of thumb, when hiring a car do it walk up?

maybe as the time gets closer they try and get rid of the better cars? leaving all the Yaris there cause they are not worth the hire fee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back