Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

I did see some claims going around that bega was owned by a kiwi company but I think I've worked it out:
Bega Cheese is australian company whose product, Bega cheese, is marketed and sold by a Kiwi company (Fonterra)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meeting new neighbours.

We've lived here for 6 years and never known neighbours we can really relate to. This summer holidays it seems a heap of kids we didn't know existed got new bikes or had their training wheels taken off. Due to seeing kids riding everywhere we have realised the next block over has 3 houses with girls a similar age to mine.

Tonight a chance get together had all 4 groups of parents sharing a drink on the footpath for a couple of hours and the kids were riding around and going in and out of each others houses. We were the newbies to the group but were made to feel really welcome.

I'm just so happy for my kids as I remember growing up in a street and always finding kids to play with, it adds so much to the childhood experience.

I'm also pretty stoked that we've been invited by one of the couples to a show in a couple of weeks where a suckling pig on the spit is to be the star of the show!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back