Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

Like a raspberry/Vanilla flavour but its blue haha.

If you go to a bakery or anywhere that sells milkshakes you should have the Blue Heaven syrup to choose from. I highly suggest trying it out its so good

Weird, I swear that Blue Heaven is available as a milkshake flavour in Perth Beerfish??

Never even heard of it. What does blue heaven taste like?
Take the best bits of Vanilla flavour and the best bits of of raspberry flavour and discard them. Mix the remaining s**t parts left together and you have Blue Heaven

When I was a kid we went to lots of milkshake places, everyone else always got chocolate but I would take 20 minutes to decide what flavour to have, especially if they had 60 or 80 different ones. Blue heaven is alright, and it is bright blue so bonus point for that... but there are definitely better out there :p

It's interesting because oak flavours are usually pretty realistic, the banana and strawberry ones don't taste like lollies for example. Blue heaven being a made up artificial flavour not based on a fruit makes me curious what the heck it'd be like, would it even have the usual point of difference that oak does compared to other brands?

When I was a kid we went to lots of milkshake places, everyone else always got chocolate but I would take 20 minutes to decide what flavour to have, especially if they had 60 or 80 different ones. Blue heaven is alright, and it is bright blue so bonus point for that... but there are definitely better out there :p

It's interesting because oak flavours are usually pretty realistic, the banana and strawberry ones don't taste like lollies for example. Blue heaven being a made up artificial flavour not based on a fruit makes me curious what the heck it'd be like, would it even have the usual point of difference that oak does compared to other brands?
Ive yet to have a bad Oak drink and I love Blue Heaven so my expectations are sky high, 3rd of October will be a long wait haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was a kid this was a popular milkshake.

milkshake.jpg

:O

Incorrect. Vanilla malt is the best flavour.
Malt requires chocolate or whiskey, otherwise it is fail.

I guess it's basically like the inside of a Malteser or something, but it's not crunchy and no chocolate, so it's too much of one flavour. I have the same problem with those Castlemaine hard lolly things, I forget what they're called... it's like crystalised stuff.

Malt requires chocolate or whiskey, otherwise it is fail.

I guess it's basically like the inside of a Malteser or something, but it's not crunchy and no chocolate, so it's too much of one flavour. I have the same problem with those Castlemaine hard lolly things, I forget what they're called... it's like crystalised stuff.
Castlemaine rock I loved that stuff, my great grandma lived there and she always brought some over when visiting the family for me to munch on.

Castlemaine rock I loved that stuff, my great grandma lived there and she always brought some over when visiting the family for me to munch on.

YEEES! We used to visit Blackwood a lot as kids and this stuff was available at the local milkbar. MY GOD. So many fillings resulted. It's like crack cocaine. love it.

As for flavoured milk I'm torn on it.

When I was a kid we used to head down to Brimlea in Victoria to the caravan park. There we'd hit the beach and burn ourselves stupid cos we had an ozone layer but no one knew what skin cancer was. Kids roamed free everywhere and not always together but strangely it was flavoured milk and surf culture that united us.

BIG M was HUUUGE. I'm talking 1980 here so it was a long time ago now (sadly) but BIG M used to be heavily advertised on TV, at all surf shops and milk bars especially. Seriously kids everywhere used to drink the stuff instead of coke. My brothers and I could not get enough of the stuff (probably another reason for the fillings). Then something happened and it all went **** up. How? Two words that should never be uttered....

EGG FLIP.

BIG M decided somehow that this flavour belonged with Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana. It did not.
It was a horrid adventure that won no friends. In fact if you were a kid who chose it over the staples you were ridiculed and quite often had it poured over your head. From that point on everytime I see BIG M in the fridge at a Milk Bar I am instantly taken back to 1980 and I am left with nothing but a bitter shithouse egg taste in my mouth. Subsequently I choose no flavoured milk and will continue to do so.

YEEES! We used to visit Blackwood a lot as kids and this stuff was available at the local milkbar. MY GOD. So many fillings resulted. It's like crack cocaine. love it.

As for flavoured milk I'm torn on it.

When I was a kid we used to head down to Brimlea in Victoria to the caravan park. There we'd hit the beach and burn ourselves stupid cos we had an ozone layer but no one knew what skin cancer was. Kids roamed free everywhere and not always together but strangely it was flavoured milk and surf culture that united us.

BIG M was HUUUGE. I'm talking 1980 here so it was a long time ago now (sadly) but BIG M used to be heavily advertised on TV, at all surf shops and milk bars especially. Seriously kids everywhere used to drink the stuff instead of coke. My brothers and I could not get enough of the stuff (probably another reason for the fillings). Then something happened and it all went **** up. How? Two words that should never be uttered....

EGG FLIP.

BIG M decided somehow that this flavour belonged with Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana. It did not.
It was a horrid adventure that won no friends. In fact if you were a kid who chose it over the staples you were ridiculed and quite often had it poured over your head. From that point on everytime I see BIG M in the fridge at a Milk Bar I am instantly taken back to 1980 and I am left with nothing but a bitter shithouse egg taste in my mouth. Subsequently I choose no flavoured milk and will continue to do so.
When they had a comp to bring flavours back that somehow won it, couldn't believe Egg flip won especially over blue Heaven and Lime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back