Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

Much smoke? We are in the market.
not too bad. it’s a fairly closed off area so the wind doesn’t affect it much - more so the dryness of the wood!

not too bad. it’s a fairly closed off area so the wind doesn’t affect it much - more so the dryness of the wood!
Cheers! We have an old chiminea (I know, how 2008) that was dragged out during lockdown. Kind of nice but the smoke is a killer. Thought a fire pit might be better as its not all concentrated in a funnel/tower.

Cheers! We have an old chiminea (I know, how 2008) that was dragged out during lockdown. Kind of nice but the smoke is a killer. Thought a fire pit might be better as its not all concentrated in a funnel/tower.
hah! we had a chiminea and this replaced it early this year - so different with the wide base

~45 minutes out from Christmas leave that takes me through to 10 January. That pleases me immensely.

I will be more pleased with every passing minute until I shut down my laptop, after which I will be about as pleased as someone can be in their working life (sans retirement).

~45 minutes out from Christmas leave that takes me through to 10 January. That pleases me immensely.

I will be more pleased with every passing minute until I shut down my laptop, after which I will be about as pleased as someone can be in their working life (sans retirement).
Sorry mate, I actually need you to come in tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Courtenay Dempsey.

Free cake pleases me immensely.

The wife of a bloke at work runs a cake catering business making/decorating cakes for all sorts of occasions.

Often there's off cuts because not all cakes end up being shaped like a cake tin, and these off cuts make their way into the office and magically appear at morning or afternoon tea time. They're damn good cakes too.

EDIT: For anyone in Adelaide and got a special occasion coming up or know someone that does, it's Lyons Den Cakes. I can absolutely recommend them based on the taste of the cakes, the gallery looks like they're pretty impressive too

Last edited:
Free cake pleases me immensely.

The wife of a bloke at work runs a cake catering business making/decorating cakes for all sorts of occasions.

Often there's off cuts because not all cakes end up being shaped like a cake tin, and these off cuts make their way into the office and magically appear at morning or afternoon tea time. They're damn good cakes too.
Lucky bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back