Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder sometimes how some people live when you see how they treat their workplace.
Dirty dishes
Coffee cups all over their desks
And don’t even get me started on toilet etiquette - how do you not notice s**t on the seat or floor

My 2 and a half year old. Every single night, no matter what time we put her to bed, 15 minutes later we here a little voice from up stairs saying "I've done a poo". It's like she falls asleep and her body just releases it. EVERY DAMN NIGHT!
That's a bit s**t

I wonder sometimes how some people live when you see how they treat their workplace.
Dirty dishes
Coffee cups all over their desks
And don’t even get me started on toilet etiquette - how do you not notice s**t on the seat or floor
In between moving offices, we had no dishwasher for a week.

In that one week, you should have seen the ******* mess. Dishes dumped all in the kitchen. Higher ups asking who was washing their dishes. Some had the ******* nerve to have a dip at me, because i washed my own dishes but didn't wash all their ones.

Now we have a dishwasher and they put dirty dishes, namely half filled coffee cups, in the clean dishwasher, dirtying all of the clean ones below and causing us to rewash.

******* pigs. Animal campaigners the lot of them. The closer to 300k a year you are, the bigger the disgusting campaigner you are...imo

In that one week, you should have seen the ******* mess. Dishes dumped all in the kitchen. Higher ups asking who was washing their dishes. Some had the ******* nerve to have a dip at me, because i washed my own dishes but didn't wash all their ones.

Now we have a dishwasher and they put dirty dishes, namely half filled coffee cups, in the clean dishwasher, dirtying all of the clean ones below and causing us to rewash.

******* pigs. Animal campaigners the lot of them. The closer to 300k a year you are, the bigger the disgusting campaigner you are...imo
If I'm on 300k a year my PA's assistant is probably putting my dishes in the dishwasher.

We have a dishwasher but I don't use it, and I don't empty it.

I wash my own dishes and I put them away when I am finished.

It amazes me how people leave dirty stuff in or around the sink when dishwasher is literally beside it - you don't even have to move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a dishwasher but I don't use it, and I don't empty it.

I wash my own dishes and I put them away when I am finished.

It amazes me how people leave dirty stuff in or around the sink when dishwasher is literally beside it - you don't even have to move.
Same. I am the only one in the office who washes my dishes after i use them. The rest will fill it up and then complain when nothing is clean

Medicare.

My word, what a train wreck. Local branch had at least 4 or 5 people working there that I could see (most kept disappearing behind closed doors) and half a dozen work stations with computers, multiple screens etc. A dozen seats in the waiting area, all full. Waited half an hour (needed a new card, their error sending to an old address updated years ago - can't be done online if card has expired) to see one person leave as a result of being seen and having their issue resolved. Ended up leaving then spending 45 minutes on hold on the phone to get it sorted.

Inefficiency was incredible. I get people (hai Bomberboyokay, boo hiss Liberals etc) complain about de-funding of services but they had plenty of available work stations and plenty of people on hand. What the feck do they do all day? One lady stands there like a concierge, asks what your issue is, types your details into the thing then tells you to sit down and wait to be called. An automatic ticket machine could do that.

Medicare.

My word, what a train wreck. Local branch had at least 4 or 5 people working there that I could see (most kept disappearing behind closed doors) and half a dozen work stations with computers, multiple screens etc. A dozen seats in the waiting area, all full. Waited half an hour (needed a new card, their error sending to an old address updated years ago - can't be done online if card has expired) to see one person leave as a result of being seen and having their issue resolved. Ended up leaving then spending 45 minutes on hold on the phone to get it sorted.

Inefficiency was incredible. I get people (hai Bomberboyokay, boo hiss Liberals etc) complain about de-funding of services but they had plenty of available work stations and plenty of people on hand. What the feck do they do all day? One lady stands there like a concierge, asks what your issue is, types your details into the thing then tells you to sit down and wait to be called. An automatic ticket machine could do that.
That will teach you for voting Liberal.

My 2 and a half year old. Every single night, no matter what time we put her to bed, 15 minutes later we here a little voice from up stairs saying "I've done a poo". It's like she falls asleep and her body just releases it. EVERY DAMN NIGHT!

That's cute, she's like her Dad.

Medicare.

Pretty sure you can do it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back