Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Mt Waverley, had seen one at Doncaster as well, it appears to be a chain. Noodles are amazing, the whole soup was as good as I’ve had anywhere!
I didnt know it was a chain I just stumbled onto the Doncaster one
They had a massive line of Asian customers queuing for Asian food I assumed it must be good and it was

$$$ repairs to home alarm system (carked it)

$$$ repairs to boat motor (coulda carked it)

$$$ replace car battery this morning (definately carked it)

All in the space of a week

FMD
When my dear old car finally carked it - transmission died in peak-hour traffic - it had a near-full tank of fuel, 4 tyres purchased the same year, and air con regassed two weeks earlier. Not worth fixing, got b***er all for it 😪

I saw the same and assumed the same ha ha #notracist
Of course you did! That’s what everyone would think. Remove the tag. This “every comment about another race must be racist” business completely misses the point of what racism actually is. It’s starting to be trivialised and has people jumping at shadows.

I’m buggered if I’m going to censor what I say about any topic if I have kind intentions. And I’ll culturally appropriate whenever I like!! What could be more complimentary?

Not having a go at you but please don’t bow down to the current group-think. Enjoy your Asian meals 🍲

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you did! That’s what everyone would think. Remove the tag. This “every comment about another race must be racist” business completely misses the point of what racism actually is. It’s starting to be trivialised and has people jumping at shadows.

I’m buggered if I’m going to censor what I say about any topic if I have kind intentions. And I’ll culturally appropriate whenever I like!! What could be more complimentary?

Not having a go at you but please don’t bow down to the current group-think. Enjoy your Asian meals 🍲

Im ******* around by the way!

Why? When Gillard was PM hanging sh*t on her was a national sport, he'll the ABC even got in on the act, now we have unintelligent fundamentalist and your behaving like he's a sacred cow and can't be criticised.
Gillard was the one against gay people getting married when in charge of our great country, wasn't she?

Why? When Gillard was PM hanging sh*t on her was a national sport, he'll the ABC even got in on the act, now we have unintelligent fundamentalist and your behaving like he's a sacred cow and can't be criticised.

Michael slater goes to india in the middle of a pandemic and then complains when s**t hits the fan over there and he cant get back....he took a well known risk to leave the country and now complains about it.....all while sunbaking in the maldives.....what a w***er. No sympathy for him at all

(and dont tell me he is worried about others who cant get home, it seems to be only an issue when he was wanting to come home)

Michael slater goes to india in the middle of a pandemic and then complains when sh*t hits the fan over there and he cant get back....he took a well known risk to leave the country and now complains about it.....all while sunbaking in the maldives.....what a w***er. No sympathy for him at all

(and dont tell me he is worried about others who cant get home, it seems to be only an issue when he was wanting to come home)

That was the bit that got me, yeah not too much sympathy in all honesty.

Michael slater goes to india in the middle of a pandemic and then complains when sh*t hits the fan over there and he cant get back....he took a well known risk to leave the country and now complains about it.....all while sunbaking in the maldives.....what a w***er. No sympathy for him at all

He was happy to go there and get paid well

Sports people are high maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back