Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
We went from cable to a couple of really cool streaming services and now we are back at cable again.

Netflix, Stan, Disney+, Binge, Kayo, Paramount+, AppleTV, Amazon Prime, Foxtel NOW

Just ridiculous. Everything is becoming more expensive but no one is getting paid any more. Surely at some point it all just collapses, there's going to be a point where we can no longer be such mindless consumers.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
We went from cable to a couple of really cool streaming services and now we are back at cable again.

Netflix, Stan, Disney+, Binge, Kayo, Paramount+, AppleTV, Amazon Prime, Foxtel NOW

Just ridiculous. Everything is becoming more expensive but no one is getting paid any more. Surely at some point it all just collapses, there's going to be a point where we can no longer be such mindless consumers.
Netflix was good when it started basically it was Video Library Subscription cheaper than going to the video library once a week,no late fees and no trying to find a park and remembering to return it

Now with everyone trying to carve out their empire you need to go to 2 or 3 video librarys to watch what you think you want...which really you dont,,theres not that much great content

The sooner they get gobbled back up and a monopoly forms the better

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

I recently got rid of everything except Prime which I kept because it's the best IMO and is only $6 a month. Also I use Amazon regularly for books.

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We've got a pretty good set up with shared accounts - I pay for Stan & Kayo ($5 through telstra), brother pays for Amazon and Spotify, his girlfriend pays for Disney+ and Paramount+, parents pay for Netflix and Foxtel Now. Only issue is my boyfriend pays for his family's Netflix - we need to consolidate.

Can't win though, Morning Wars and Ted Lasso are on Apple TV, might need a month or two of that..

Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK etc. but they did a bit more than rack a line at a house party.
Louis is back now
Spacey is making movies again
Porter still has a job in Canberra
The only people that tend to talk about getting cancelled are people that have pretty much shown their platform won't be taken away as long as they are profitable

The list of blokes that have had actual long lasting career repercussions is pretty short, but situations like Christine Holgate show you can get done in for the appearance of doing something wrong if you're not part of the boys club, no actual breaking of rules required

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

We've got a pretty good set up with shared accounts - I pay for Stan & Kayo ($5 through telstra), brother pays for Amazon and Spotify, his girlfriend pays for Disney+ and Paramount+, parents pay for Netflix and Foxtel Now. Only issue is my boyfriend pays for his family's Netflix - we need to consolidate.

Can't win though, Morning Wars and Ted Lasso are on Apple TV, might need a month or two of that..
This ^

You have to share with friends. Also, they all really only have a handful of must see content on them at any one time.

Your bro better make sure he keeps his gf

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Dont know if this belongs here or the please me thread

My current resident goanna Graeme has just dug up every strawberry in my Mexican Pyramid of berries

He looks cute doing it and gives you that what ???, look as he does it

Lucky Strawbs are dirt cheap this year because Im not going to grow any
It pleases me you have a goanna called Graeme.

What exactly has Nadia Bartel lost? It's not like she was fired from being an 'influencer' and I don't think there has been any police involvement?

The larger debate of men v women re consequences of bad behaviour is wasted on her; she's only known because she was the wife of a footballer. If your entire image/career is based on wholesome* instagram posts, you can't get mad when footage of you doing a line of coke impacts that.

What I'd love to know is, if she's still doing it after being caught red handed/nose white powdered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
One of my colleagues has just tried to book in three half hour meetings to coordinate an hour of work

No wonder he takes a week to respond to my emails, the bloke must get nothing done

Those anti lockdown protesters in un locked down Perth and Brisbane must represent a collection of weapons grade idiots.

They weren't anti-lockdown in Perth. They were protesting mandatory vaccinations and closed borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back