Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

I just bought an electric one - dont need it much at the new house. Gave it a go on out current house and worked alright (as it was well overdue for a cut). Obvious lack of power compared to petrol but still got the job done. Thats an electric whipper snipper and hedge trimmer now. Think ill stick with petrol mower though.
I have Ryobi mower, snipper and weed sprayer. 2 batteries on hand for the mower covers my front and back lawn. I'll never go back to petrol

I have Ryobi mower, snipper and weed sprayer. 2 batteries on hand for the mower covers my front and back lawn. I'll never go back to petrol
Ive got a battery whipper snipper its pretty bloody good and a matching blower
Never go petrol again

weed sprayer, interesting, didnt know they had one of those.

My whippersnipper and hedge trimmer are ryobi. no complaints so far. Only got the 2.0 battery at the moment but got the job done for both the hedge and whipper snippering when done separately. Will pick up another battery to cover if one goes flat.

weed sprayer, interesting, didnt know they had one of those.

My whippersnipper and hedge trimmer are ryobi. no complaints so far. Only got the 2.0 battery at the moment but got the job done for both the hedge and whipper snippering when done separately. Will pick up another battery to cover if one goes flat.
I didn't know either until my brother mentioned it when I was complaining to him about the manual pumping ones. I have the older version of this. If you do a lot of spraying and are already in the 'Ryobi One + ecosystem" it's a no brainer imo.

brand? my whipper is on last legs and that and a blower is on my list to get
I just went Ryobi,theres probably better but it does the job for about $200+ for the snipper and $100+ for the blower... give or take

Its really about being loyal to one brand or you have a million different battery types sitting around dying
so you end up with the drill and what ever else you need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went to an interview today for what i thought was a good job, only to find out they had absolutely misadvertised it and i would be doing something else completely.

i spent my time and money travelling to regional victoria for this interview and they completely wasted my time, and to get there and find out i was the most qualified person in the room in what they advertised the job for was infuriating.

be honest and upfront with what you want. if you have to lie to get applicants then its no wonder nobody wants to work for you. couldnt even tell me what hours i would be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back