Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

again FFS, I was just having a b*tch about it. I SAID it was all my fault. you ******* guys, what the fu** is going on?
Jesus Christ.
Just,having.a.b*tch.
Thread is... things.that.sh*t.me
Another thing shitting me right now, you campaigners !
It's a hard job but somebody's gotta do it

Dude. Lets see, your not comprehending very well at all.
I wasn't looking for comiseration. Where could you have gotten that idea from?
I was just having a b*tch, its what this thread was built for. Do I need to take you through its title word by word?
I didnt realise this was where you go to be judged from upon high by the perfect immortals of Bigfootys' thread gate keepers.
Who are perfect and have never done anything wrong.
I admitted fault. Of course its my ******* fault.
Should I stab myself in the eye and post it here for you?
How about I puncture my sack with a knitting needle and tik tok it to you oh mighty Chief?
Your task for the day.....get a ******* clue what the hell the thread is actually for and about.

P.S - the line about madly peddling to the hospital was mildly funny, and my lips did curl upwards just a little.
But overall thats a hard fail for comedy.

You shouldn't have been speeding

mr bagcroft a few questions if I may

When did you obtain the original Ticket for +30KPH in the School Zone? (I assume that's when your suspension started)

Assuming you were oblivious to the school hours, the 'normal' speed limit is 70KPH there?

You travel this route regularly?

When you were pulled up for driving 500m to avoid a little rain, was this a HWP recognising your license plate belonging to a suspended driver and not a random occurence? (or were you speeding again?)

How many other times have\had you driven while your license is suspended?

When did you obtain the original Ticket for +30KPH in the School Zone? (I assume that's when your suspension started)

Assuming you were oblivious to the school hours, the 'normal' speed limit is 70KPH there?

When you were pulled up for driving 500m to avoid a little rain, was this a HWP recognising your license plate belonging to a suspended driver and not a random occurence? (or were you speeding again?)

Cruel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who don't lift their feet when they walk, and make a dragging sound with every step.
Just lift your stupid feet, stupid walker.

Oh yeah, and people who speed in school zones.

Yeah, I'm a little curious about that as well. Just "bad luck" with a patrol car going past and the computer beeped over a 500 meter trip?

actually, whats the deal with school zones - are they only on during school terms? what if you dont know its school term or not? are they only active when there are flashing lights? what about pupil free days? what about where a state school starts on a monday but a private school next suburb over starts a tuesday, is the school zone operational for both from monday?

actually, whats the deal with school zones - are they only on during school terms? what if you dont know its school term or not? are they only active when there are flashing lights? what about pupil free days? what about where a state school starts on a monday but a private school next suburb over starts a tuesday, is the school zone operational for both from monday?

40km on school days. I guess that's up to you to know when they are. If in doubt do the 40km.

Yes, only school terms. Best way is to approach with caution when you see the sign. There are always lots of parked cars and foot traffic about in term time, during the posted hours. Also crossing supervisors. Same deal with private schools, be alert.

In Victoria at least the answer is during school terms for public schools, so there are specified dates (although the VicRoads website below hasn't updated them 😅)

Not all school speed zones have flashing lights (I think it's only those on roads that would ordinarily be a 80km/hr zone)

My neighbour was 5km over in a school zone, 15 mins before the deadline. But she was "running late for an appointment!" I refrained from commenting to preserve neighbourly relations :rolleyes:
I thought it didnt apply cause schools were shut, I was wrong.
People in here acting like I did it on purpose and my days goal was to mow down as many 7 year olds as possible, then turn and burn and come back for a few more, FFS.

A few years back I got done for 46km/h in a school zone (40) at about 6PM.

You can't argue circumstance or try and justify why.

I was able to have my conviction commuted down to a warning by writing a letter to the constable in charge of traffic cameras, referencing my exemplary driving record, taking ownership of my "lapse in concentration" and promising to be more vigilant in the future.

Pro tip there folks.

Only works for "minor" traffic convictions though. Won't work for running red lights or being 30 over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back