Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Why did they black out that guys face ?

He's a dentist and they're not allowed to show him on TV

I can't find the photo of about 50 army wives invited to the White House, US Army is 61% white yet every single invitee was white.

I think Gough's photo is "tone deaf", also shows the difficulty non-whites have breaking through the corporate colour bar.

LOL. I will try this next time. Been getting calls from those fake Telstra since weeks ago. They're very persistent. I've blocked some of their numbers, but they still call me. I checked the numbers on http://phonebook.ai and find many people also reporting them as scams.
Just give them your password, that will get them off your back... :neutral:

Haha so not the racist link others tried to accuse it of? Oops....maybe should know what they are complaining about first

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

There will no doubt be some token celebration of African cultures etc. but really it's a conference for people who do business in Africa - which is predominantly mining.

Haha, welcome to 2021. No need to investigate, everything is racist/sexist if you think it is.

Of course it is, and that shits me. There's plenty of Karens poised, fingers on keyboard, waiting to stridently exercise their right to be offended and cut down those who aren't.

Here in west Melbourne we had* a gang troubled youth problem, mainly Sudanese African-Australians committing aggravated burglaries, carjackings, knifings, walking into shops as a pack and taking anything they wanted, you name it. To discuss the issue, let alone speak out against it, could only be deemed racist. No other motive was possible. It's been raised on here before with predictable results.

14 people shot in Austin, Texas yesterday. Police nabbed one of the two shooters, the other got away. The police released a description of the suspect however the Austin Statesman (the main city newspaper) refused to print it as "such publication could be harmful in perpetuating stereotypes." CNN refused to show it for similar reasons. So beware of a shooter on the run, but it could be anybody. If you see any random person turn them in. Dial 911.

* Had. Not now. Big problem a couple of years ago but now the scumbaggery is not disproportionate to the rest of the local crims, thanks mainly to community leaders getting them to pull their heads in.

There will no doubt be some token celebration of African cultures etc. but really it's a conference for people who do business in Africa - which is predominantly mining.
Maybe people who live on the continent and are invested in it's future beyond a nice fat bonus should be represented.

Maybe people who live on the continent and are invested in it's future beyond a nice fat bonus should be represented.

An incredibly important point, one which seems lost on the organisers. However I don't know how many CEOs of Australian or multinational mining companies are black Africans. It may be a self-limiting selection of speakers. I doubt we'd see a similar lineup if the conference were held in SA.

Baba-Ba-Mali.jpg

Chitando.jpg

Pac-Pacific-Foyer_Lika-Scott.jpg

I guess they do have Africans after all.

The event is still not some warm and fuzzy celebration of African cultures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The collective IQ from the dig sh*t up crowd in that room would be lucky to exceed room temperature.
I bet they are at least all smart enough to know how to use an apostrophe properly :$

Richard Hyde is a very clever man, built WAF up from nothing. Made me a few bucks as well.

Our kids let us sleep in til midday today. Which was great until we get up and find out the reason they did that is because they were playing "the floor is lava". One of the obstacles was a full bag of foam balls for a bean bag chair. Kid jumped onto it, it popped, house is covered in the things. 2.5 hours later and we've only just finished cleaning up.

Our kids let us sleep in til midday today. Which was great until we get up and find out the reason they did that is because they were playing "the floor is lava". One of the obstacles was a full bag of foam balls for a bean bag chair. Kid jumped onto it, it popped, house is covered in the things. 2.5 hours later and we've only just finished cleaning up.
clean vacuum of dust then suck up and empty back into bag

Usually when I have white stuff all over the floor and kids running around in the morning I know I've gone home with the wrong girl from the local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back