Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

He means the onward march to Idiocracy will be in full swing.
thanks Craigos, clears it up very much
I must have missed that part of the movie though where they did a section on sporting statues

How can you sue a federal government following their own rules? * off Novak.

What do you mean?
A lot of the things our revered sporting stars have said and done in the past will be looked upon in 50-100 years time as completely unacceptable and they should be scratched from the history books.

Kind of like racism was widely acceptable in society merely 20-30 years ago (or 2 months ago in Adelaide).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S’OK got treated pretty badly by the selectors, but he didn’t help himself with his drinking problem

Nathan Hauritz was also treated a bit harshly, solid spinner just not Warne

A lot of the things our revered sporting stars have said and done in the past will be looked upon in 50-100 years time as completely unacceptable and they should be scratched from the history books.

Kind of like racism was widely acceptable in society merely 20-30 years ago (or 2 months ago in Adelaide).
In footy Carey and Ablett senior come to mind based on their off field s**t but I don't know that you can really compare Sports people to the guys that were generally responsible for genocide of the Indigenous populations in the areas their statues were raised.

My border collie dog has Intervertebral Disc Disease. She's 9. Been on pain management and mostly confined to one section of the house at least until the 27th. Will re-assess with the vet from there. She's not supposed to run around or jump on couches or beds anymore. It's impossible to keep her from doing that if she recovers well enough so I'll have to make them inaccessible.

She's actually doing pretty good in terms of walking, eating, sleeping, toilet breaks; but maybe it's just the meds working well. It's her hind legs that collapsed, initially, especially the back right leg. She does not need a sling or harness for walking though which is great. She walks quite well, occasionally limping and not putting much pressure on the back right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back