Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Have a job interview tomorrow - second round - (which is good) - but I have to do an aptitude test.

Kinda nervous about it.
Don’t stress mate I’m sure you’ll nail it. If you need a hand going over anything or just a chat feel free to give me a tingle. I know how daunting it can be.

Have had people staying with me who were covid positive, slept next to my LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY whilst she was covid positive and continued to work, on site (warehousing & distribution), throughout the entire pandemic in Melbourne and still haven't caught it.

That said, if I eat eggs sometimes I end up on the toilet for the entire day so yeah my body is weird.

I slept in the same bed as my girlfriend while she had it all week and never caught it, but somehow caught it in passing in the office lol

I slept in the same bed as my girlfriend while she had it all week and never caught it, but somehow caught it in passing in the office lol
The wife and 2 kids had it and i never got it while isolating for a week all together, living normally (we didnt live in seperate rooms, all ate together, watched tv together, slept in the same bed as the wife etc - i never understood why people lived in separate rooms when it was obvious basically everyone was going to get it at some point)

I didnt get it and 'haven't' got it yet but presume ive probably had it at some point and had no symptoms

Went straight from a breakfast meeting to an important meeting with a potential new client, trying to get rid of our main competitor. They ordered egg and bacon rolls for morning tea, felt it was rude to refuse. Anyway lucky I got back to the office for an hour cause I have a lunch meeting now, *in hell, no wonder all sales guys are fat!

Went straight from a breakfast meeting to an important meeting with a potential new client, trying to get rid of our main competitor. They ordered egg and bacon rolls for morning tea, felt it was rude to refuse. Anyway lucky I got back to the office for an hour cause I have a lunch meeting now, *in hell, no wonder all sales guys are fat!

we used to have morning meetings once a month and the office bitch (the boss's wife who we all hated - except the boss, but he complains about her a hell of a lot 🤣) would make breakfast. One day i forgot we had the meeting and had breakky before i left for work. I didnt have any of the breakfast she made and she got all narky, telling me its rude to not eat. I rightfully told her its rude to try and force someone to eat something they dont want

Not all, just the 'old' ones :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we used to have morning meetings once a month and the office bitch (the boss's wife who we all hated - except the boss, but he complains about her a hell of a lot 🤣) would make breakfast. One day i forgot we had the meeting and had breakky before i left for work. I didnt have any of the breakfast she made and she got all narky, telling me its rude to not eat. I rightfully told her its rude to try and force someone to eat something they dont want

Well that's precisely why I ate it, some people would find it rude, which is weird but that's how some people are.

I think for some other cultures it's even more important, I found that when out with Asian business people they put a big emphasis on making sure everyone was eating lots (and drinking of course).

Daughter was the same - think it’s more to do with viral load

She’s a kindy teacher and wears a mask and has managed to avoid it

Goes to a Sunday lunch and picks it up there

Good luck, tell em you’re a big deal on Bigfooty, probably make you CEO off the bat
Both went relatively well.

One was just an aptitude test which only took me 15 minutes, and I think I've answered the questions correctly.

The second one was an hour long interview, but it didn't feel formal at all, got a very good vibe from them, though, they prefer working in the office than from home which doesn't really thrill me. But everything about the company, people etc seemed great.

Both went relatively well.

One was just an aptitude test which only took me 15 minutes, and I think I've answered the questions correctly.

The second one was an hour long interview, but it didn't feel formal at all, got a very good vibe from them, though, they prefer working in the office than from home which doesn't really thrill me. But everything about the company, people etc seemed great.

It's good if you can be relaxed in an interview, they get to see the real you and (assuming that's a good thing ha ha) it should put you in a good position. I always reckon you're better off not misrepresenting yourself in an interview, you may end up with a job you don't like or aren't suited for.

Peak hour, turned into side street that was adorned with parked cars both sides. Entered the street and decided to allow oncommers to come through by pulling over. 3 cars came through......2 waved.

Shell

But the final driver did not. campaigner

Peak hour can be difficult to get a thank you wave I reckon. I go on the ring road most morning and * me there's a genuine lack of courtesy on that thing, every man (or woman) for themselves.
I think years of not driving with COVID and a general creep in society towards complete selfishness added to this.

Watching people merge is like watching a monkey with a spinning wheel. Cars either coming to complete stop on the freeway to allow people in or blocking people completely out.

Rude and incompetent is a horrible mix when it comes to the roads.

288642294_561340875605018_7686326683473235310_n.png

Not being paid at all this fortnight through no fault of my own. Then getting rudeness/attitude/snark from payroll before being put on hold for 30 odd minutes , and then being finally sheepishly advised that I was right all along (that the payslip was submitted and approved in advance as always, and received by them, but they didn't do their job so I got literally nothing). No apology, just another "too bad". And as it stands it won't be processed until next financial year, leaving me at $500 odd or more out of pocket through no fault of my own :'(

Imagine if the same thing happened to HR/payroll - they wouldn't be saying "too bad"! Then again it wouldn't happen in the first place.

288642294_561340875605018_7686326683473235310_n.png

Not being paid at all this fortnight through no fault of my own. Then getting rudeness/attitude/snark from payroll before being put on hold for 30 odd minutes , and then being finally sheepishly advised that I was right all along (that the payslip was submitted and approved in advance as always, and received by them, but they didn't do their job so I got literally nothing). No apology, just another "too bad". And as it stands it won't be processed until next financial year, leaving me at $500 odd or more out of pocket through no fault of my own :'(

Imagine if the same thing happened to HR/payroll - they wouldn't be saying "too bad"! Then again it wouldn't happen in the first place.

why cant they just process it today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back