Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If i had a games room this is what would be in it:

- 3/4 size pool table
- air hockey table
- 4 x daytonas
- big screen TV + couch area + bar
- perhaps a skiing and a motorbike game.
- one "old school" table with a heap of games like pacman

Just need a couple mill, PM me any rich ppl pls x'

*all this overlooking the pool area with pool, spa, bbq and tennis court.

I managed to scab an air hockey table when the local Y was being renovated so I'm on the way. I've been toying with the idea of having a wooden cover made for it that can also double as an undersized pool table. I've been keeping old TVs too for the purpose of having periods appropriate tellys for old video game systems. One from the 80s-early 90s, mid 90s, 00s, and then into modern era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to scab an air hockey table when the local Y was being renovated so I'm on the way. I've been toying with the idea of having a wooden cover made for it that can also double as an undersized pool table.

Or get a table tennis table top for it, as well.

Cant claim it as my own.

The house i house sat for had a proper billiard table, and they had a wooden top on it to play tt.

A proper sized pool table would be a dream and I'd get a hard wooden top made so it can double as a table/work bench. Would be the bees knees.

Years ago work had a silent auction for the pool table in the lunch room but I was living with parents and not in a position to accumulate large goods.

A proper sized pool table would be a dream and I'd get a hard wooden top made so it can double as a table/work bench.

You want 3/4

Full size is much much too big its ridiculous. Have played a few games on them before- HOtel Lindrum has one. Or should i say "attempted" to play.

Why the hell would i wish i had a shed now..

Whats that got to do with pool/table tennis tables

To put them in!

I mean if you ever have a house or apartment spacious enough for a games room it's probably gonna come with a shed anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To put them in!

I mean if you ever have a house or apartment spacious enough for a games room it's probably gonna come with a shed anyway.

Maybe i should just chuck my couch put in a pool table.

Everyone can sit on thr floor when they come over :D

Known a few guys who have done up a cabinet and fitted it with retro USB controllers and a PC running MAME in kiosk mode. Was a thing in tech for a while.

Playing on a full size table is definitely a different game. There was a one in a rec room on an air force base I was stationed to. More than a few girls got rooted on it.

Exactly what i had in mind when i posted that.

Everyone's gotta take their pants off while playing too.
Even in some average sized houses it can be hard to find enough room for one, there's often at least one wall that can get hit by the cue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back