Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 23° this morning. Air conditioner straight on. SMH.

It's 23° this morning. Air conditioner straight on. SMH.

so what is it about this woman that sees you not able to have a conversation with her

I thought that you were a teacher - do you share a classroom

so what is it about this woman that sees you not able to have a conversation with her

I thought that you were a teacher - do you share a classroom

I share a staff room with the teachers in the same subject area as me. I have talked to her about it before but she isn't very reasonable about it. She's menopausal apparently. And has been for the last 3 years.

Yup. That'll do it every time.

And I've covered before the uptight female at IBM who felt cold so put a heater under her desk despite the obvious fire risk, oblivious to the fact that heat rises and her desk is under the aircon thermostat, which thought it was 55 degrees and arranged a polar blast that blew papers off other people's frost-covered desks.

Last few places I've worked have had explicit "no personal heaters" rules because of people like that

I share a staff room with the teachers in the same subject area as me. I have talked to her about it before but she isn't very reasonable about it. She's menopausal apparently. And has been for the last 3 years.

FWIW menopause can take up to 10 years so it’s a long haul in front of you

I suggest you let her know very politely that you respect her reasons but she is not alone in the office or alternatively you bring a jumper

FWIW menopause can take up to 10 years so it’s a long haul in front of you

I suggest you let her know very politely that you respect her reasons but she is not alone in the office or alternatively you bring a jumper
Can men have menopause Late forties, hot flushes and the shakes sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and thing that SHITS ME RIGHT OFF AND I'M TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW is facebooks insistence on the new default mobile-device user interface even though it is as ****ed as a properly ****ed piece of dog s**t ******* thrown off a tall bridge down the ******* funnel of a campaignering ship passing below.

I've been able to poison it back to the standard desktop interface until today, latest update has ****ed all my workarounds.

* 'em and the butt lubricant zuckerberg bathes in.

Teachers who call in sick but they left their lesson plans on their desk before they left work the night before. Riiight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back