Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say there was a bit of an Ouzo renaissance in the late 80's? Was semi common to have someone drinking it. Not just the Greeks. I'm positive you could even get Ouzo and cola UDL cans then?

But I haven't come across anyone drinking it for years... Haven't even thought about it as existing TBH.

There you go...

I don't mind my greens but you don't quite get full when not eating carbs, drinking lots of water really helps though.

I've been keto/carnivore for a few years now. It completely curbed my appetite. Sometimes I have to remind myself to eat.

Omelettes , meat and salad or stir fry is my regular
I like greens
If I have eggs for breakfast Im full for hours
Try to avoid rice, pasta, bread and sugar...not 100% but a lot less
No beers just wine and ouzo and water

This is why it's a deadset campaigner.

I've been keto/carnivore for a few years now. It completely curbed my appetite. Sometimes I have to remind myself to eat.

Yeah it's always top of mind for me ha ha

This is why it's a deadset campaigner.

Yeah it's always top of mind for me ha ha
I dont naturally drink a lot of beer so not hard for me (except in Asia when wine is expensive)

But if I have a 3 egg omelette I dont need to eat for hours If I have 2 poached eggs on sourdough I might be hungry in a few hours
I think you burn the carbs and want more

I do love carbs though so have a few I try not to be religious

How is it 2021 and cars still don't have either a button to turn all exterior lights on or a dashboard notification to tell us when a light is blown? It shouldn't be a 2 person job or need a brick on the brake pedal to check my lights.

How is it 2021 and cars still don't have either a button to turn all exterior lights on or a dashboard notification to tell us when a light is blown? It shouldn't be a 2 person job or need a brick on the brake pedal to check my lights.

My work car lets me know with a little display of the car and an x on the bulb that is out (sportage)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to work today after 3 months off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back