Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you take someone off ignore because you have seen some of their recent posts and they seem to not be as much of a * wit. Then a few days later they post something that reminds you why you put them on ignore in the first place.

When you take someone off ignore because you have seen some of their recent posts and they seem to not be as much of a fu** wit. Then a few days later they post something that reminds you why you put them on ignore in the first place.

Sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you take someone off ignore because you have seen some of their recent posts and they seem to not be as much of a fu** wit. Then a few days later they post something that reminds you why you put them on ignore in the first place.
The whole ignore button thing I don't get.....you can't ignore them on your own when you disagree with things they say?

Says more about you than anyone else.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

On a site as busy as this, judicious use the ignore list is pretty useful for improving the signal to noise ratio

There’ll always be too much to read, so it’s helpful to filter out the people who never say anything of interest to me and whose opinions I don’t value

I've never put anyone on ignore. Not even Suzi. I don't know why people used to get so hot under the collar about Suzi. She was comedy gold. In the early days there was even a theory that she was actually a genius troll.

On a site as busy as this, judicious use the ignore list is pretty useful for improving the signal to noise ratio

There’ll always be too much to read, so it’s helpful to filter out the people who never say anything of interest to me and whose opinions I don’t value
Hot Copper I must have at least 100 on it. Here only very rarely use it, ruins the flow on conversation too much. A lot of the shittiest posters are arse kissing mods that you can't use it on anyway.

Suzi. She was comedy gold. In the early days there was even a theory that she was actually a genius troll.

The theory still has legs, there are aficionados who insist that it could only be an apex troll and there are constant calls for them to out themselves and receive the adulation they deserve for twenty years of online lulz.

But no; she is real. She homes in on unsuspecting facebook conversations, dropping logic bombs left and right, and departs in triumph while everyone is staggering about in a daze wondering what the hell just happened.

In massive form at the moment, just not on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back