Things that sh*t me the sixteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I primarily enjoy watching the Bundesliga, Premier League, and Champions League. It shits me that I need 3 different streaming services for each. Luckily I only pay for 1 of them.

Stan Sports champions league highlights package shits me. Who the * edited that? It starts by going through the starters of all 16 teams at once, and then rather than just playing highlights they start showing a game from the beginning and then flipping over randomly to one of the other 7 games at random intervals. Then ‘half time highlights’ are just repeats of what we just saw. This is where I turned off.

What is wrong with the formula of: these are the teams in this game, this is their starters, here are some highlights, here is the result, move onto the next game. What genius decided that we want to watch 8 games at once?

Yeh it’s the sort of idea a bunch of Uni students smoking some weed in a share house come up with and it falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.

There’s also the issue that there is a completely false (but absolutely expected) economy on housing. The current interest rate rise is flattening the housing market growth (not stopping or going backwards just slowing) but people who have owned homes for years and even those who recently owned homes are furious cause we all just expect that investment to keep going up in value.

It’s properly *ed.
The new dicotomy in home ownership almost relies on prescriptive first homeowners not being able to enjoy their youth in the way that generations prior to them were able to.

This ******* bloke Sven I work with. I ask him what colour the sky is and he will start talking about the colour of a McDonalds Happy Meal box. I have to literally stop him in his tracks and say, "hang on Sven, let me repeat because you're not quite understanding". He's supposed to be my superior.

I don't think he's dumb, but he has absolutely no ability to explain something succinctly, or understand the core of a question being asked to him. It makes him look incompetent, despite being actually skilled at his job.

This ******* bloke Sven I work with. I ask him what colour the sky is and he will start talking about the colour of a McDonalds Happy Meal box. I have to literally stop him in his tracks and say, "hang on Sven, let me repeat because you're not quite understanding". He's supposed to be my superior.

I don't think he's dumb, but he has absolutely no ability to explain something succinctly, or understand the core of a question being asked to him. It makes him look incompetent, despite being actually skilled at his job.

Yes I have a young daughter. No I don't have to justify why I watched the rest of the movie when she went to bed.

The professional workplace is full of people who for some reason think lots of words make you sound smart or like you are busy or important.

People are scared of succinct answers because they think they come across as curt.

I had a manager like that, long story short he wasn't suitable for the job. It's hard to explain he would use terminology that nobody understood, you would ask a simple question and he would go off into a tangent and ramble on for minutes about something completely irrelevant. He got replaced at the end of 2020 and completely left things in a complete mess. I think the guy was smart and is a trained OT but just not suited to the role at my work.

Anyway I actually came on here to give a shout out to something that's always annoyed me but only just thought off. People that are too lazy to put shopping trolleys away. How hard is it to walk 20 metres to the trolley bay and put it back. The worse is when it's left in a spot, you go to pull in and there's a ******* trolley there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying don't have the holiday, I'm looking forward to not working but that's the total impact for me of that day

My partner's schedule doesn't change, they don't get the day off, it was already school holidays so the kid won't change, unless their holiday activity for that day gets cancelled because of penalty rates

It's bullshit that one Muppets decision will costs businesses millions of dollars.

What a ******* tossbag he is.

Meh, and make other businesses millions of dollars - country victoria for instance will get an influx of people for a 4 day long weekend - plenty of money in their coffers.

If i wasnt already on holidays i would be taking the 4 days and going to the murray. A lot of my mates now going away now when they hadnt planned on it for just a 3 day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back