Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
******* delivery drivers. My wife left 50,000 euros worth of receipts in our letterbox that's to be picked up by the post, then it's stolen by a delivery driver dropping off a package. This was monday night. I went over the cameras and found the guy, red-handed, looking suspicious as yo can get then he takes the 2 envelopes of receipts and throws them in his car.

Tonight I wait for 2 hours and eventually he arrives. I trap him in our entrance with my tractor and ask him to explain why I have him, his car and including his car registration on film, delivering 1 package but taking two back to his car.

The little s**t denies its him as I show him the video. Same car, same guy, same rego, same t shirt.

Guy is gonna get sacked and maybe go to jail over stealing receipts from a private villa, receipts that have absolutely no value to anyone.

What shits me the most is that it takes my wife a full week to do the accounting for all those receipts. She reckons I should have been more physical... yet Im under the same camera. We expect a delivery from the same shithead around 7pm tonight. Im not letting him near the letterbox (its about 300metres from the house). I have staff that can maybe play a little game with him, or tag his truck, or I dunno... cut his tyres out while I distract the prick.

/rant

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
******* delivery drivers. My wife left 50,000 euros worth of receipts in our letterbox that's to be picked up by the post, then it's stolen by a delivery driver dropping off a package. This was monday night. I went over the cameras and found the guy, red-handed, looking suspicious as yo can get then he takes the 2 envelopes of receipts and throws them in his car.

Tonight I wait for 2 hours and eventually he arrives. I trap him in our entrance with my tractor and ask him to explain why I have him, his car and including his car registration on film, delivering 1 package but taking two back to his car.

The little s**t denies its him as I show him the video. Same car, same guy, same rego, same t shirt.

Guy is gonna get sacked and maybe go to jail over stealing receipts from a private villa, receipts that have absolutely no value to anyone.

What s**ts me the most is that it takes my wife a full week to do the accounting for all those receipts. She reckons I should have been more physical... yet Im under the same camera. We expect a delivery from the same s**thead around 7pm tonight. Im not letting him near the letterbox (its about 300metres from the house). I have staff that can maybe play a little game with him, or tag his truck, or I dunno... cut his tyres out while I distract the prick.

/rant
Go on....

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Go on....
Well I will..
Amazon are asking for the value of the lost items. They are receipts that total around 50k for the month. Without those receipts my wife and I have to explain where the money went. Boss knows the scene and has already said dont worry about it, but Im thinking that although money hasnt been stolen, the proof of the money spent has been and now we have to be responsible for it. So ...

Hang on... do you work for amazon or an insurance firm?

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well I will..
Amazon are asking for the value of the lost items. They are receipts that total around 50k for the month. Without those receipts my wife and I have to explain where the money went. Boss knows the scene and has already said dont worry about it, but Im thinking that although money hasnt been stolen, the proof of the money spent has been and now we have to be responsible for it. So ...

Hang on... do you work for amazon or an insurance firm?
lol I was more asking what the game involved/what you were gonna do to him.

And no.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
lol I was more asking what the game involved/what you were gonna do to him.

And no.
Im thinking at this stage, if he delivers here tomorrow.. and we must be near the end of his route as he comes around 7pm.. Well I can organise 2 S class Mercedes with 4 guys to follow him for the rest of his shift and see where his letterbox is. He's a kid, he did a dumb thing. I wont hurt him but he's gonna fel a little pressure.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Im thinking at this stage, if he delivers here tomorrow.. and we must be near the end of his route as he comes around 7pm.. Well I can organise 2 S class Mercedes with 4 guys to follow him for the rest of his shift and see where his letterbox is. He's a kid, he did a dumb thing. I wont hurt him but he's gonna fel a little pressure.
Hahaha yeah, scare him.

Does his company know what he did?

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Hahaha yeah, scare him.

Does his company know what he did?
They do, and they have been sent video footage of 3 different angles tonight. But it's France and we've had proof before but the police in charge were on holidays and nothing got done and then it was too late.

Police do * all here.

Whereas I have 6 cars and 8 staff... We could 'chaperone' the guy home.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
It could be fun. Leave a brick on his doorstep 😁
He's a kid... 20, maybe 21. but he ****ed up and unfortunately it's my job to sort it out. Im no standover guy and my boss wouldnt want that, but the post needs to run.

It makes sense from a theifs point of view as a delivery driver. Dont steal from your own Van, steal from others that have already been delivered. They're completely unconnected... Unless you have a shitload of security cameras and someone like me who is gonna nail you.

Ah Good old Nurth Malbourne. Relevance negative.
The classic "I'm a moron" going after my team of support which has literally zero relevance to this conversation.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
The classic "I'm a moron" going after my team of support which has literally zero relevance to this conversation.

Ok. Where was I being a bad ass? Cops here do * all. So I have a few black Mercedes follow him around for the end of his shift.;.. Now Im a badd ass?

Didnt say We are going to attack the dude... just make him uncomfortable in a perfectly legal way. If that makes me a bad ass, well Im a very kind and generous badass.

Tbf norf has almost zero relevance in any conversation except ones involving tin rattling and merging/relocation.

Tbf norf has almost zero relevance in any conversation except ones involving tin rattling and merging/relocation.
I still remember the day your club asked North for permission to rattle tins out the front of one of our home games. #FlightPlan

Ok. Where was I being a bad ass? Cops here do fu** all. So I have a few black Mercedes follow him around for the end of his shift.;.. Now Im a badd ass?

Didnt say We are going to attack the dude... just make him uncomfortable in a perfectly legal way. If that makes me a bad ass, well Im a very kind and generous badass.

Well I can organise 2 S class Mercedes with 4 guys to follow him for the rest of his shift and see where his letterbox is. He's a kid, he did a dumb thing. I wont hurt him but he's gonna fel a little pressure.

If you can't see it I can't open your eyes for you.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
If you can't see it I can't open your eyes for you.
Im no bad ass, but my boss is and doesnt like being ripped off. Last time he was ripped off he paid for my holiday with the wife to the Dominican Republic as we exposed the woman ripping him off.. Maybe Im not a badass, but just a guy thinking of his next holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back