Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no bad ass, but my boss is and doesnt like being ripped off. Last time he was ripped off he paid for my holiday with the wife to the Dominican Republic as we exposed the woman ripping him off.. Maybe Im not a badass, but just a guy thinking of his next holiday.
Ripped off of what? You said the receipts had literally zero value. You also said he didn't care, he is aware of what happened and understands. This is nothing to do with your boss.

Please explain.
People like Joyce and Kelly arguing the money is better off spent elsewhere, it's disingenuous and plain racist. I'd respect them a hell of a lot more if they were honest and said plainly they were opposed to this but that might lead to awkward questions as to why they oppose it. Haven't heard from Dutton on this either, presumably the man who boycotted the Apology won't think much of this either, wonder what his excuse will be?

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Ripped off of what? You said the receipts had literally zero value. You also said he didn't care, he is aware of what happened and understands. This is nothing to do with your boss.

We have to explain 50,000 euros in expenses for the month of June. That proof was 'ripped off' by this driver. They have value in that it's proof we arent taking the piss. Yes sure he said to my wife dont worry about it, tonight. But he may tomorrow. And it's also a matter of us being transparent. If it happened again it wouldnt look good. And what... Am I meant to let this guy keep opening our mailbox?

What would you do?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
The Dice Man if the boss is cool then i don't know why you can't just let it go. Getting your staff to intimidate this guy sounds kinda dumb and unnecessary. As the 22 year old fitness models I follow post "holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" #LiveLaughLurrve

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Racists in the government, the usual suspects using a million and one weasel words as to why Indigenous recognition in the Constitution shouldn't happen.
People like Joyce and Kelly arguing the money is better off spent elsewhere, it's disingenuous and plain racist. I'd respect them a hell of a lot more if they were honest and said plainly they were opposed to this but that might lead to awkward questions as to why they oppose it. Haven't heard from Dutton on this either, presumably the man who boycotted the Apology won't think much of this either, wonder what his excuse will be?

Amusing listening to ABC radio (home of pretending both major parties are equals despite one of them having far right quacks setting policy because 'balance') talk about the "bipartisan support" a referendum would need.

Bipartisan support won't be an issue. Liberal Government's own disobedient delcons campaigning against it, after sabotaging it down to a level of empty symbolism they usually claim to hate, will be the issue.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Are your goons going to break his kneecaps if he doesn't give you the receipts?
Wife is at the police station now doing a deposition. I under rated the little shithead. This morning when I went down to the gate the camera was ripped off the tree and the cable pulled out. But probably just a coincidence I’m sure.

No need to bust kneecaps, at the least he loses his job, and possibly a bit of time in the slammer.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Put the camera back, and hide a little second camera watching it. It's what we used to do in NZ when necklacing fixed speed cameras became a thing.
There’s 3 cameras on the tree. 2 face the same direction (outside) but only 1 records, while the other is a monitor for the houses ipads. He has torn out the monitor one. I haven’t had time to go over the footage on the 2 that record yet but am expecting to see something there. The house below us is also owned by my boss and if he’s accessed our property through that one then he may be seen on those cameras too.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I shake my head when people who vote Liberal get outraged when an aboriginal person from their football team or something is abused.

Endorsing systematic carelessness (at best) to aboriginal people is alright, but words can really really hurt and by gosh you just won't stand for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
I shake my head when people who vote Liberal get outraged when an aboriginal person from their football team or something is abused.

Endorsing systematic carelessness (at best) to aboriginal people is alright, but words can really really hurt and by gosh you just won't stand for it!

same people probably say things like "no more refugees until we take care of our poor and homeless STRAYLANS first" meanwhile they have contempt for the poor

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

"I vote Liberal and am annoyed the government cuts funding to things I use/support grrr :mad:" Not the brightest people.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
"But I don't regret voting Liberal as Laybah do damage too the home economics did you read news.com.au/thewest.com.au today that [paid employee of the IPA] makes sum gud points plus I get to stick it to Aboriginals and refugees whoops did I say that out loud I mean im not racist my nephew's girlfriend is half Chinese I think"

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Our NZ distributor director just hung up on me the prick! He was annoyed I didn't reply to his email straight away yesterday, I said he should have called me if it was urgent (as I always say), he said he's been on the road all week and busy. I was halfway through saying surely it takes longer to write a 500 word email than a 2 minute phone call when i got cut off!

Probably a good thing, I was getting a bit angry ha ha. Didn't stop me calling back, texting him, ringing his office ("he was out") and emailing again!

In the cold light of the next day, you're probably right. Maybe I'll even buy him a Mcflurry and hope his feelings weren't hurt.
Still going. Move on mate. Your boss clearly has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back