Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't support either team playing, why wouldn't you just wear...everyday clothes?

I'm not a team shirt wearer even if my own team is playing (never wear anything more than a scarf to the footy either), but wearing a third team's colours just seems bizarre.

Don't get it when people do it at the footy either.

Just a scarf? Not sure little Doss would be thrilled about that on a chilly night at the 'G.

^ Does this guy know I'm Indian?

I could do a couple of pages on the Australian supporter culture.
I am aware of this, but if the Australian team suddenly became "likeable" would you support them?

I found the Waugh/Ponting era tiresome because you rarely saw good matches, you saw some amazing individual performances but because the team were that much better than anyone else rarely did you see tight matches, it was boring. I'm warming to Smith as he tries to develop a struggling team in his mold, arguably the first captain since AB that has had the freedom to do this rather than inheriting a side that was for the most part already fully formed.

The new breed is exciting. Renshaw and Handscomb should still be in the side for years to come (unless the selectors hit a panic button after a dip in form).

Hopefully the bowlers can get some continuation and remain injury free while building up their experience.

waitaminute Xtreme i thought you were talking about the normal Barca gear at first, you telling me you wore this out and about?

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-1.jpg

waitaminute Xtreme i thought you were talking about the normal Barca gear at first, you telling me you wore this out and about?

Yes - the full kit a few times :)

But now I mostly pair the shirt with whatever other shorts I might wear, or sometimes the yellow shorts go well with something else (whether it's the Nike golf shirts I own, or a Wallabies jumper or something).

a99176f17f98d40c567bce80a2707a2090dddb5e93468bca673bcc1b69c4ecf8.jpg

I thought he was talking about the normal Barca kit as well which is quite stylish and one of the best football club kits.

la-nueva-equipacion-del-barca-_54407131102_54115221152_960_640.jpg

I thought he was talking about the normal Barca kit which is quite stylish.

God no, ironically I wouldn't be caught dead in the home kit!

I liked it because it reminded me of a sunrise and I did get GOOD compliments when I wore the full kit (that's where the passion fruit drink reference came from).

Charlton Athletic wore the Barca away kit a few seasons later too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God no, ironically I wouldn't be caught dead in the home kit!

I liked it because it reminded me of a sunrise and I did get GOOD compliments when I wore the full kit (that's where the passion fruit drink reference came from).

Charlton Athletic wore the Barca away kit a few seasons later too :D
Did people say this?

28a6c1a57c5275c5558a5439e8660215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back