Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BCCI is probably corrupt. They run the cricketing world, through things such as the IPL and DRS. There's money going around BCCI just like any other Indian company.

The BCCI is corrupt.

Complaint about what?
Ive got a wheelbarrow of weeds about 2 meters off my property.Right next to my other neighbors driveway (they dont care).
But the old battleaxe complained i dont like seeing that when i open the door its been there 2 weeks. If its not gone bye the weekend im going email the local council.
Ok bish I'll move it 2 meters back into my yard,you'll still get to see it and the wind will blow the weeds into your yard.
If she asked nicey it wont be this way:D.

Until you get to the 2015-16 kits

Posibles-camisetas-del-Barca-2_54420976780_54115221152_960_640.0.jpg

Lol, imagine if an AFL club just decided to change its stripes. It would be chaos.

Sent from mTalk

Ive got a wheelbarrow of weeds about 2 meters off my property.Right next to my other neighbors driveway (they dont care).
But the old battleaxe complained i dont like seeing that when i open the door its been there 2 weeks. If its not gone bye the weekend im going email the local council.
Ok bish I'll move it 2 meters back into my yard,you'll still get to see it and the wind will blow the weeds into your yard.
Well obviously they do care.

Don't you have a green bin? Apart from that what are your plans in regards to the weeds?

Blimey, she's quick off the mark! The place next door to me had knee high grass for at least a month and I never complained (was no one living there so would have had to contact the council about it anyway and that seemed a bit OTT).

Does anyone who wears the full kit also wear football boots at same time?

Never worn football boots (aussie rules or soccer) with my full kits, that's a little over the top :p.

That said I have a few Chicago Bulls tops (home, away and the black alternate) and a pair of home shorts and away shorts. Since I usually hobble around in basketball shoes (the only type of shoe that give my feet enough room to be comfortable), you could say that yes I've worn the shoes appropriate for the sport at the same time as wearing the team gear.

Never worn football boots (aussie rules or soccer) with my full kits, that's a little over the top :p.

That said I have a few Chicago Bulls tops (home, away and the black alternate) and a pair of home shorts and away shorts. Since I usually hobble around in basketball shoes (the only type of shoe that give my feet enough room to be comfortable), you could say that yes I've worn the shoes appropriate for the sport at the same time as wearing the team gear.
How many team kits do you actually have. It must be an insane number and do you ever wear anything else?

Need matching team colour head band for basketball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well obviously they do care.

Don't you have a green bin? Apart from that what are your plans in regards to the weeds?
Different neighbors.
Yes i have a greenbin.
Move the weeds in my yard so she can look at them till green bin day,if they fit in the bin,if not the greenbin after that.

I do find it amusing on the soccer forum that Aussie posters start using terms such as "gash" when they never would in any other situation aka a s**t AFL player, it's as if they are trying to present themselves as local scousers.

Think you've read way too much into this one tbh. I've got mates who don't follow Soccer who would use words like that when talking about Footy and they get it from British TV shows, movies, comedians etc. Just like plenty of people get influenced in a similar way by American culture and we start seeing cringe worthy yank terms like 'douche bag' pop up regularly here. We're all influenced by the things we follow and the people we communicate with, I'm not sure why you think this is any different.

Also, in this specific case I think you can blame The Inbetweeners for how commonly used that term is over here these days.

Never really noticed it before. This discussion has really opened my eyes haha. For the record, none were in full kit

Most people wouldn't wear full kit because it's a rare thing to do. Plus the shorts and socks of most overseas teams are not readily available (not even at Rebel sport). Hence why I ordered everything online.

Most people wouldn't wear full kit because it's a rare thing to do. Plus the shorts and socks of most overseas teams are not readily available (not even at Rebel sport). Hence why I ordered everything online.

"Rare"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back