Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's just softness. I myself have enjoyed beach side raw sea food and booze and cooked restaurant food in certain tourist locations without .001% of the digestive problems I experience from the processed s**t here.

I blame the Team Management for winding the boys up too tight.
Shane Warne should share his baked beans

When you watch a music video on Youtube and the comment section is filled with s**t like

"such and such brought me here"

"like if you are watching in 2017"

"insert some shitty thing about a T.V show this song was on"

When you watch a music video on Youtube and the comment section is filled with s**t like

More if it's "this is s**t/crap/gey".

At least if it's one that you listed you would think they LIKE the song.

More if it's "this is s**t/crap/gey".

At least if it's one that you listed you would think they LIKE the song.

Yeah but not when it is 90% of the comments. I like reading the comments to try and find new bands to listen to but it's impossible with the influx of these bullshit comments.

Youtube is usually the last place you go for music recommendations.

Yeah I know but some of the music I like is not mainstream so it's hard to find music recommendations elsewhere.

Reporters out the front of James Hirds house. I don't agree with what he did or how he handled himself but seeing reporters converge on him outside his home is disgusting. Even worse if his recent hospital visit was a genuine attempted suicide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mistake here is reading the comments section.

The mistake here is reading the comments section.

I know but like I said, some of the music I like isn't exactly mainstream so the comment sections can be good for finding recommendations for new bands to listen to.

You know not to drink the tap water in India, right? Make sure drink either RO water or water from a sealed bottle.

great for weight loss!

The fact that the most those Muppets who knocked down the Corkman Pub in Carlton can be fined is less than half of what they paid for it.

Paid over $4mil, planning on spending several million developing the site, fines less than $2mil and that's it the courts give them the maximum amount.

I know but like I said, some of the music I like isn't exactly mainstream so the comment sections can be good for finding recommendations for new bands to listen to.
Install last.fm recommends other bands based off what you're listening too. Better than dealing with the troglodytes in the youtube comments section.

Then you get crap like "first to comment"
I couldnt give a stuff if youre first or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back