Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a $48 fine for having foglights on early this morning. Is that even a rule ? I love them on the car. Really good at seeing gutters and culverts at night. I'm not paying it.

I got a $48 fine for having foglights on early this morning. Is that even a rule ? I love them on the car. Really good at seeing gutters and culverts at night. I'm not paying it.

19233870.jpg

Yup
Fog lights are to only be used in foggy conditions or bad weather
Get some DRL if you want to run some kind of small light to be seen

Stupid law I agree

They're not overly bright. I reckon 90% of cars that have them drive with them on. I've never been fussed with on coming cars with them. It's the white LED lights on bars that are the pain

yup
I use them of a night
but im country area and sfa traffic

people with one stuffed headlight and one stuck on high beam should be rammed off the road
same delivery van every night passes me like it....been since at least january from memory
thought he mightdbe sick of getting highbeamed when im three meters from him
I guess not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name and shame time for customer service
Olympic industries

You suck
Customer service is s**t and how it takes 9 weeks to manufacture a shed that's standard size I'll never know how you've stayed in business
Once it's delivered I can't wait to give you feedback
First it was mid March, then end of March now it's first week in April, but it will still need to be checked after that to make sure sure it's correct (seems like a great QA system lol)

Thanks
The whole project is being held up by you knobs and we will be pouring cement in the rain by the looks as April over here might as well be middle of winter
6 days for council approval
Over 9 weeks to cut some tin

/end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back