Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The influence of professional rugby on international rugby. Far too many players heading over to play in Europe and being unavailable for Wallabies selection, and far too many players (generally Islanders) heading over to play club rugby in Europe then representing European nations internationally.

The influence of professional rugby on international rugby. Far too many players heading over to play in Europe and being unavailable for Wallabies selection, and far too many players (generally Islanders) heading over to play club rugby in Europe then representing European nations internationally.
They make too much money to refuse the offers. It's such a bugger.

People should have their liberty to use recording devices revoked

Sent from mTalk

justbeenrevoked.jpg

You're not vaccinated?

I don't know.
Been around kids in the past without any dramas.

Also, people who shove their food views and food ingredient views down my throat while sprouting their political views.

If people don't like disability or some crap, I'll shove that down their throats.

Essentially don't shove views and s**t down my throats and I won't do the same to you.

Rants done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know.
Been around kids in the past without any dramas.

Also, people who shove their food views and food ingredient views down my throat while sprouting their political views.

If people don't like disability or some crap, I'll shove that down their throats.

Essentially don't shove views and s**t down my throats and I won't do the same to you.

Rants done.
you don't know if you are vaccinated at all or don't know which vaccinations you had?

There seems to be more vaccinations these days, my nephew is only 7 months old and he's already had 3 lots of vaccinations with more to come.

I don't know how many I had but I doubt it would've been that many, I got measles too when I was a kid which kids don't seem to get as much now.

There seems to be more vaccinations these days, my nephew is only 7 months old and he's already had 3 lots of vaccinations with more to come.

I don't know how many I had but I doubt it would've been that many, I got measles too when I was a kid which kids don't seem to get as much now.
Measles outbreaks make the news occasionally now, It's pretty rare.

if you're not a village peasant from 1814 then you should be vaccinated

Depends against what though. I was vaccinated for some things but a lot of the things they vaccinate against these days were not done when I was a kid (measles, mumps etc.). Having said that I have had them all I think.

He would have had Hep B, whooping cough, tetanus, polio and rotavirus. They get several jabs for each illness too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back