Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being rejected. I've spent the last almost month trying to build up the courage to ask her out. For it all to turn into pieces.
I've heard she's actually going out with SM

Being rejected. I've spent the last almost month trying to build up the courage to ask her out. For it all to turn into pieces.
You should be proud of yourself. At least you put yourself out there and asked! I hope next time the object of your affections says yes!

May have been mentioned at some stage throughout the 11 editions; but public toilets that have massive gaps on the side of the doors. Last night I accidentally made strong eye contact with a child while wiping my coin - not pleasant for either of us, I'd imagine.

I remember the Elizabeth st Maccas toilet doors being ridiculously low. Forget the bloody gaps between the cubicles, but any regular height type of person walking past could easily see in- tried to avoid them but sometimes couldnt- is on my tram line.

My parents want to have a family night at the football because we've all been in and out of the state all week and haven't spent much time together.

The problem with that is Crows supporters are incessantly painful to put up with. Especially in ASC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be colder than charity out there tonight too.

Yeah it's bloody freezing. The old man just brought me a hot chocolate so that'll help.

I might have to procure a Scotch or two to warm me up further. ;)

In my experience, Adelaide supporters get blind drunk very quickly at the footy but Port supporters are feral with or without booze

It depends on where you sit. Where I sit at Adelaide Oval, Port fans are a hell of a lot better than Crows fans. Port fans in our area tend to be self aware of where the team is at, yet Crows fans are quick to blame everyone else for their team's shortcomings. Port fans tend to know a hell of a lot more about the game than Crows fans as well.

On the Hill, everyone seems to be drunken morons, but Port fans are more mouthy towards opposition supporters. I stay away from that because I don't go to the footy to mouth off at others and get into heated arguments with people. Plus the Hill is cramped and I like my space.

Across the other side at the SACA members, both Port and Crows fans tend to be really respectful. I guess it just depends.

It depends on where you sit. Where I sit at Adelaide Oval, Port fans are a hell of a lot better than Crows fans. Port fans in our area tend to be self aware of where the team is at, yet Crows fans are quick to blame everyone else for their team's shortcomings. Port fans tend to know a hell of a lot more about the game than Crows fans as well.

On the Hill, everyone seems to be drunken morons, but Port fans are more mouthy towards opposition supporters. I stay away from that because I don't go to the footy to mouth off at others and get into heated arguments with people. Plus the Hill is cramped and I like my space.

Across the other side at the SACA members, both Port and Crows fans tend to be really respectful. I guess it just depends.
I've been to games at Adelaide Oval, MCG and Etihad against both teams. Didn't matter where I sat, my experiences were the same

I've been to games at Adelaide Oval, MCG and Etihad against both teams. Didn't matter where I sat, my experiences were the same

Well next time you're in town, come and sit up in Stadium Club. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Don't worry. Another one in the same boat. I like someone who isn't interested. It will happen......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back