Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why every time I want to use the back lane, so does every other campaigner on the block!

Then I scratched the ******* car on the shed reversing it in!

Because I was being

Because I was being sexist and loving the idea of a guy complaining about housework - my hubby is on holidays and was telling me rhe same thing when I got home. I know times have changed but I’m from a previous generation and it’s just a pleasure to read that you’re doing your bit

Because I was being

Because I was being sexist and loving the idea of a guy complaining about housework - my hubby is on holidays and was telling me rhe same thing when I got home. I know times have changed but I’m from a previous generation and it’s just a pleasure to read that you’re doing your bit
oh you
I can never stay mad at that AV

I went to nandos thinking that exact same mentality. Death by spicy chicken later that night.
Really? I think even the so called extra hot as piss weak.

Only time it becomes somewhat 'uncomfortable' is when you lick the extra hot sauce by itself. (For when I pour too much for a snack and dont want to waste.:straining:)

People that whinge that fast food isn't spicy enough. (KFC hot n spicy)

These places are not going to make it so hot that 90% of people are not going to enjoy it.

I've been told off before I can even comment on it. (But growing up eating Asian chilli would have driven some sort of bias/hotness standard into me...)

That said chicken is chicken. Gimme gimme gimme.

Really? I think even the so called extra hot as piss weak.

Only time it becomes somewhat 'uncomfortable' is when you lick the extra hot sauce by itself. (For when I pour too much for a snack and dont want to waste.:straining:)

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people who go on about how hot food 'isn't really hot enough' s**t me to hell. just shut up, not every restaurant you
go to will cater to your specific tastes, and it is pretty obvious that you consider your taste in food some sort of badge of honour which is frankly PATHETIC

Spoken like someone who can't have hot food!

Yeah I don't get why people would want to eat super spicy food that feels like your mouth is on fire and makes you sweat like a pig with your eyes watering.

The spiciest curry I would eat is a Madras which is still pretty bloody spicy but not so much that it overtakes the flavour and makes you uncomfortable.

There's no way I would touch a Vindaloo or a Phal.

Spoken like someone who can't have hot food!

Knew this reply would come. I don't mind a bit of hot food but people who eat over-the-top hot food so that they sweat, eyes water, and have to chew like cows with their mouths open disgust me. * off and go eat in a tent by a swamp if you want to behave like an uncultured serf.

Knew this reply would come. I don't mind a bit of hot food but people who eat over-the-top hot food so that they sweat, eyes water, and have to chew like cows with their mouths open disgust me. **** off and go eat in a tent by a swamp if you want to behave like an uncultured serf.

I was just being playful. I don't even eat spicy food that often (comes out the other end rather... violently lol).

People that whinge that fast food isn't spicy enough. (KFC hot n spicy)

These places are not going to make it so hot that 90% of people are not going to enjoy it.

went to kfc recently. Attendant said would u rike hot and spicy? I said yes please! then the mangeress said sorry its not available yet.

havent achieved erection since :(

Yeah I don't get why people would want to eat super spicy food that feels like your mouth is on fire and makes you sweat like a pig with your eyes watering.

The spiciest curry I would eat is a Madras which is still pretty bloody spicy but not so much that it overtakes the flavour and makes you uncomfortable.

There's no way I would touch a Vindaloo or a Phal.
Because that IS still a flavour after all. I can't eat normal potato wedges, they bore the hell out of me. Must be Hot Banditos.

On a side note... unresponsive phone keyboards. Damnit.

i had a platter at a Indian restaurant, i was sweating bullets, my eyes were watering, my face was red the owner saw me and came over and asked if it was too hot, he tried some and even he thought it was too hot, he then went and berated the cook, i dont mind spice but not at the sake of not enjoying the meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back