Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking your plane leaves at 12 when it actually leaves at 11. Cue mad Uber call.

I love in Youtube comments how you can see the original comment, and then the latest comment in that chain, and they are usually completely unrelated, so you can immediately tell that some irrelevant argument has taken place if you click 'show all comments'

eg.
Original comment: Wow great music video, that girl in the red is hot! xx

latest comments: lmao i can clearly see you have been brainwashed by the bilderbergs and the rothschilds. keep believing in fairytales you piece of s**t.

must click *show all comments* to see how this evolved
The usual political issue of the day youtube videos are a goldmine for the unhinged.

Probably because st kilda games aren't worth putting on extra services for. After the game last night there were 3 trains within 10 mins on my platform
I was more talking after the dreamtime game.
They played musical trains. End result was a pakenham train not showing up for a while.

They dont run extra trains after day games anyway on lines with a 10 minute frequency

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
The 10 year old kid at the footy that wants everyone around him to know that he knows all the players names...by nickname. CMON BONT, GO BOB, THAT'S IT DAHL...

For two ******* hours. Sit there and shut your face until your voice breaks you little shitbag.
In fairness, that's how most commentators call the game these days too. Probably picked it up from BT and the gang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 10 year old kid at the footy that wants everyone around him to know that he knows all the players names...by nickname. CMON BONT, GO BOB, THAT'S IT DAHL...

For two ******* hours. Sit there and shut your face until your voice breaks you little shitbag.
I had a 40 yr old Richmond supporter in front of me last night doing that. Go Dusty. C'mon Cotch. Go Jack.

People who are super "on" and loudly talkative with back-and-forth banter at like 8 in the morning on public transport or at work. I'm not one of those "don't talk to me until I've had a coffee" kind of people, but I still like to somewhat ease into the day nonetheless.

I prefer the enthusiastic kid over the screeching middle aged women referring to every player by their first names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back