Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an example a childless friend postulated and was bemused that a member of their family took so long to pack for an extended family interstate catch up. Friend was exasperated that the toddler needed so much stuff. I just added that sometimes kids need more stuff such as toys and clothing than adults. As adults we can survive on bare essentials. Kids are different cause they are young, innocent and a blank slate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And they aren't great at putting all the food in their mouths, not playing in mud, keeping their clothes dry, cleaning their faces with something other than their sleeve etc

LOL OK m8.

People who start sentences with 'as a mother/father/parent...' are invariably full of s**t.

As a parent I'm like gough, keep opinions to self other than stating to a fellow parent or otherwise "do what u feel is best".

No one knows what happens between their four walls. Sometimes he house has more than four walls even. That complicates matters even more.

hai

As a parent I'm like gough, keep opinions to self other than stating to a fellow parent or otherwise "do what u feel is best".

No one knows what happens between their four walls. Sometimes he house has more than four walls even. That complicates matters even more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doesn't matter how many walls there are if there is no roof :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God this shits me. People have already started telling me how I SHOULD give birth, how I SHOULD feed my baby, how I SHOULD sleep train etc. None of this advice has been solicited by me. If I want advice I'll ask for it.

The "you should breastfeed" advice starts no more than an hour after giving birth and it's the midwives who put the pressure on, I reckon it's ordinary. Though as a male in a women's hospital you should be seen and not heard so I never said anything to them.

The "you should breastfeed" advice starts no more than an hour after giving birth and it's the midwives who put the pressure on, I reckon it's ordinary. Though as a male in a women's hospital you should be seen and not heard so I never said anything to them.
Starts during pregnancy. I've already had people tell me that I must breastfeed or demanding to know what my plan is.

Starts during pregnancy. I've already had people tell me that I must breastfeed or demanding to know what my plan is.

New mums get put under a lot of pressure that's for sure. All I have to do as a dad is go out with the young bloke by myself and I get pats on the back from strangers for "helping Mum out", truth. And we don't have to go through the childbirth thing of course, only thing we have to do really is get a root, not a bad deal really.

Aftermath of drinking down one whole bottle of Cabinet Saviginon.

Will stick to cheap beer and Woodstock.

Does this mean feed from the breast only or feed breast milk (ie expressed) only?

People who literally get up to go to the toilet the moment the seatbelt signs go off. Surely, surely you could have gone before we hopped on the plane?

Brisbane airport parking! Just got charged an extra $55 because they can't put signs up to display which areas are which!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back