Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to organize a group outing for Saturday night, but it's hard to deal with everyone's egos. I want certain people to be there, but some will only come if others are invited. I made some new friends and want then to come, but if I invite them, it will mean someone else won't come. And then while I'm trying to fix a guest list, another person overhears the conversation and wants an invite. Why can't we all just get along??

I'm trying to organize a group outing for Saturday night, but it's hard to deal with everyone's egos. I want certain people to be there, but some will only come if others are invited. I made some new friends and want then to come, but if I invite them, it will mean someone else won't come. And then while I'm trying to fix a guest list, another person overhears the conversation and wants an invite. Why can't we all just get along??

If someone only wants to go if someone else goes than they aren't your friend.

If someone doesn't want to go somewhere because someone else is going then they are petty *s who belong in high school.

If someone only wants to go if someone else goes than they aren't your friend.

If someone doesn't want to go somewhere because someone else is going then they are petty ****s who belong in high school.
The person that overheard the conversation invited himself and told me to invite certain people. These people are my friends, but I was only planning to go with a small group. One of the people he want to invite is the girl I like, so I went with it. I don't mind that this guy overheard, because I was going to invite him, but please don't go asking me to invite certain other people.

The person I was talking to at the time will only come if certain people aren't invited because he is not treated well by them as he asked one of their friends out, and he got rejected.

The friend from the first paragraph asked me to invite someone from the group in the second paragraph, but I had to make a lie to make sure that the rejected friend in the second paragraph makes it.

I shouldn't have to deal with this.

A couple of months ago, this girl was surprised that I didn't invite her somewhere, but invited her brother instead. Whom she didn't know I was better friends with.

Been there, done that with mates off the Geelong board. Primary school s**t not hs more like it. Shits me up the ******* wall.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adults don't have the issues you posted above.

Want to organise something? Do it. Invite who you want to invite. It's your thing. If people don't want to go, they won't. And those that do, will.

You would be suprised.... I've seen middle aged people have issues like this.

The person that overheard the conversation invited himself and told me to invite certain people. These people are my friends, but I was only planning to go with a small group. One of the people he want to invite is the girl I like, so I went with it. I don't mind that this guy overheard, because I was going to invite him, but please don't go asking me to invite certain other people.

The person I was talking to at the time will only come if certain people aren't invited because he is not treated well by them as he asked one of their friends out, and he got rejected.

The friend from the first paragraph asked me to invite someone from the group in the second paragraph, but I had to make a lie to make sure that the rejected friend in the second paragraph makes it.

A couple of months ago, this girl was surprised that I didn't invite her somewhere, but invited her brother instead. Whom she didn't know I was better friends with.

See this is why 'socializing' with other humans is really not worth the effort

Honest to god you need a phD to understand all that ^^^ :D

Good luck.

Just make a public post on facebook, it'll sort itself out.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

But seriously, invite who you want and not who other people want. Your true friends will show up which in turn will make it easier in the future to know who your proper friends are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back