Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a time I was behind a girl at the atm taking a minute to decide whether she wanted a receipt or not, it's not a hard decision and any doubt then just take the damn receipt.
How about those who check their balance at the automatic teller machine machine, then withdraw.

Why can't you buy Australian sultanas any more? The big fat juicy golden ones. All those available now are darker, more dried and very close to raisins. Imported from Turkey it seems. Anyway, bit into a rock a couple of weeks ago and cracked a tooth. Went to the packet to see the 1800 number to complain, little box says "despite our best care, product may contain stems and stones"... :(

Anyway, tooth got an abscess underneath and it wasn't in good condition, so I pulled it last night. Feelsgoodman now that it's out.

Idiots on Facebook complaining too many people are down at the local supermarket and our town isn't learning .........apparently they can be there because they 'have' to be there but others shouldn't be

But by god, I love pointing out their hypocrisy and getting them all riled up. Fills in an hour

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Why can't you buy Australian sultanas any more? The big fat juicy golden ones.
You used to drive through Mildura and they all had those wooden shelf racks out on the side of the road outside farms all for drying sultanas,
I think they pulled out the sultanas and planted Chardy in the 80s when people got a little fussier about sultana juice in the coolabah cask.
Turks dont have a wine industry as they dont drink "technically" so they are willing to grow and dry non wine grapes cheaper.

I can see that politicans are to blame, agree with you there. Which is why I believe anger and hatred towards a country or its people is misplaced. To grow as a nation we need to be mature enough to look in the mirror and see its the political parties here that have allowed it. But it is easier to i concede to direct anger and hate towards a person in front of us (random chinese or asian in the street), or too far away to cause harm (China).

i saw an interesting vid of a bloke crackin a whip outside the chinese consulate in sydney bellowing death to china, communism, ill kill you ******* chinese etc. it was unnerving. a whip is a weapon. no cops.

good point. But what IF you are taking them essential supplies? Or they go out to their special hour to shop and you happen to be there too? Which rule does one follow?

VAlid point. Where is the OUTRAGE towards them? Oh. yeah.
I think worrying about the CCP is fine. I think worrying about state owned companies is fine.
I think worrying about the Trump administration is fine.
I think worrying about US tech companies opening back doors for the NSA is fine.

I think blaming the average Chinese citizen for the CCPs actions is not fine.

I think it's interesting that the government is currently trying to block overseas purchases of businesses and land.

CCP be playing this situation like the stock markets. People will get richer during this global downturn.

The ones doing the will already be extremely rich.

CCP won't be the only ones trying to get control of more foreign companies or land during this.

We have too much money going overseas without being taxed by companies all over the world.

We've got European and American companies not paying taxes, hell we've got some big Australian companies having a fair crack at it too.

I'm all for limiting all foreign investment. Not just picking on one place.

The term Mental health in general over the last few years gets overused.

Means less these days.

Oh Im having a mental health day to go shopping and just do things for "me"

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

issac heeney:

"For me, coming back here and the (best thing) for my mental health is to have a bit of fun with my family and that's what that included."

issac heeney:

"For me, coming back here and the (best thing) for my mental health is to have a bit of fun with my family and that's what that included."
I've suffered from the black dog all my life and it's nothing to be downplayed. That said there's a huge difference between clinical depression and being on a bit of a bummer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zoom. Such a s**t way to communicate.
It’s not great BUT if someone told me the creators of that house party app manufactured COVID 19 in a lab to boost profits I would not be suprised.

I hadn’t heard of it before this and I will almost certainly uninstall it post this but I’m using it most weekends right now

It’s not great BUT if someone told me the creators of that house party app manufactured COVID 19 in a lab to boost profits I would not be suprised.

I hadn’t heard of it before this and I will almost certainly uninstall it post this but I’m using it most weekends right now
House party is apparently really slow, due to all the activity.
My mates use discord, as it’s voice and text chat.

Even the name of the app makes me not want to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back