Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old 'friend' on facebook who has somehow become a life coach (or basically post quotes by other people).

Life coach is a ridiculous made up job to begin with, but it's never anyone successful you know calling themselves one. It's like me turning up to WC HQ and offering to be the strength and conditioning coach because I bought a nice gym outfit and posted some inspirational quotes on Instagram therefore I just 'feel' I can get the best out of the players.

One minute saying how she no longer cares about her body image and is proud of her body etc (this body has had a kid, i dont care about the big tummy, stretch marks, being overweight etc).....then late the next week she is talking about her new diet and how she is eating super clean, her goal is to lose weight etc. FFS, piss off

Real beauty is on the inside. Every body is beautiful. Here's me in yoga pants and a small top, please like.

Life coach is a ridiculous made up job to begin with, but it's never anyone successful you know calling themselves one. It's like me turning up to WC HQ and offering to be the strength and conditioning coach because I bought a nice gym outfit and posted some inspirational quotes on Instagram therefore I just 'feel' I can get the best out of the players.

Real beauty is on the inside. Every body is beautiful. Here's me in yoga pants and a small top, please like.
Yep spot on. The ones I see are mostly mums with young kids who decide they know all to life and can help all mothers and others out there. Mostly just post 'inspirational' quotes from other people's posts

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I’m in a women’s networking group and the coaches get eaten alive if they post to the Facebook page. It’s always hippie mumbo jumbo or bullshit inspirational memes anyway. No actual content.

Women: we rise by lifting each other
Also women: *do this*

:p

The amount of utter, utter s**t that people fawn over on social media is mind boggling. If you are an attractive women with more than about 8 followers you can post something like this and people will lap it up:

1579657916020.jpeg

Women: we rise by lifting each other
Also women: *do this*

:p

The amount of utter, utter s**t that people fawn over on social media is mind boggling. If you are an attractive women with more than about 8 followers you can post something like this and people will lap it up:

View attachment 809760
Hieathe

You got the photo? Just for completeness.

Before the Xmas break I was in a work meeting where they were describing the timing of a big marketing push in the early new year and the implications on something they wanted me to do. "They're going out to the influencers as well" was said in hushed tones. I laughed out loud.

Apparently it wasn't a joke.

I don't think anyone's ever posted on my profile page in 10 years of BigFooty :'(

Maybe your avatar has something to do with it.

Most of mine are: 'You got suspended again'?.....'What did you do this time'?

Winning a grand in a raffle. Fair play all good. But apparently there is a glitch???? Sorry a glitch that doesn't cut it just another old style rip off bit like this country

I won a raffle once. $1600 prize pool.
2 x stand by tickets return flight
Stand by booking for two night's accommodation
2 x game fishing experience, stand by
2 x dinner for two at resort. Not weekends, not peak season, not school holidays, not public holidays, etc.

And so on...

Barely used any of it. Haven't bought a raffle ticket since

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe your avatar has something to do with it.

Most of mine are: 'You got suspended again'?.....'What did you do this time'?

This avatar has at least another decade in it

When the missus uses ingredients she doesnt like when she cooks a special meal for me.......but when i use those ingredients it gets her mad. I appreciate the effort but if we are going to have olives once in a while, ive got a better dish to use them in than what she made (let me know when i can use them instead of wasting them in an ordinary meal)

Good olives are always nice in a Puttanesca.

She got a premade meatballs pasta sauce with olives in it from woolworths......i could have made my own pasta sauce with olives in it, would taste way better.

Basically olives, anchovies, capers etc are off the menu at our house (or as i call them, flavour)

She got a premade meatballs pasta sauce with olives in it from woolworths......i could have made my own pasta sauce with olives in it, would taste way better.

Basically olives, anchovies, capers etc are off the menu at our house (or as i call them, flavour)
I made Caesar Salad last night, anchovies, bacon and parmesan. Mmmmmmmm.

True olive story. A mate of mine has all the olives off the tree in his backyard nicked one year. He came home one day and they were gone. He said that he always imagined it to be a group of little old Greek ladies.
I've tried curing my own from my trees once or twice. Tasted crap on their own, iirc too mushy but they were pretty decent put in a spaghetti sauce. Haven't bothered to again though.

I've tried curing my own from my trees once or twice. Tasted crap on their own, iirc too mushy but they were pretty decent put in a spaghetti sauce. Haven't bothered to again though.
Might have picked them too ripe if they were soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back