1. Get a South Melbourne dimsim for lunch
2. Hold up dimsim
3. Look at her
4. Look at dimsim
5. Look at her
6. Profit!
mmmmmmmmmmmm South Melbourne Market Dim Sims

Spewin I didnt go get some when I was down there

I got some minced pork in the fridge, I will have to make some nude ones over the next few days (no skins )
might call them South Melbourne Market meatballs instead

Wom bok,spring onion,fish sauce,sesame oil, white pepper, salt and lots and lots of black pepper and a touch of sugar..mmmmmmmm

Had one clown staring at his phone walk straight out into traffic on a pedestrian crossing yesterday. His belief in the magic white lines was touching. Did not once look up from his phone until he'd crossed and was about twenty metres down the street.

This is the same crossing where I had to jump out of the way or get hit by an inattentive idiot driver last week.

People who walk their dog/s in the middle of the day when it is 38 degrees should have their pets taken off them and not be allowed to own a pet ever again.

This pisses me off when I see them down the beach

How about they take their thongs off when they are walking back up through the dunes to the car park

Mowed it again Friday, less than a week since I last mowed it. Either 5-10mma day or 30 degrees will do that

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
I had a team of guys trying to keep up mowing lawns out in outback Qld
99% of the time it was dust, when it rained it literally grows knee high in a week
It just rained and rained and rained for months these guys were flat out

Mug of tea that runs out three or four sips before I'm sated.

Do I make a new one, drink a little and let it go cold, hoping I don't forget it is nearly full when I yank it off the desk to go to the kitchen again?

Do I go without and develop a thirst that can only be slaked by taking the empty mug back to the kitchen and slugging down half a litre of milk or soft drink?

FML

Mug of tea that runs out three or four sips before I'm sated.

Do I make a new one, drink a little and let it go cold, hoping I don't forget it is nearly full when I yank it off the desk to go to the kitchen again?

Do I go without and develop a thirst that can only be slaked by taking the empty mug back to the kitchen and slugging down half a litre of milk or soft drink?

FML
Buy a bigger mug?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had one clown staring at his phone walk straight out into traffic on a pedestrian crossing yesterday. His belief in the magic white lines was touching. Did not once look up from his phone until he'd crossed and was about twenty metres down the street.

This is the same crossing where I had to jump out of the way or get hit by an inattentive idiot driver last week.
A friend of my stepdad was hit by a car when she was texting and crossing the road. The car blew through a pedestrian crossing and killed her.

A friend of my stepdad was hit by a car when she was texting and crossing the road. The car blew through a pedestrian crossing and killed her.
I had that happen to me last year, I was crossing with the lights on the Parade and a car sailed straight through. Another two metres across and I would have been completely cleaned up.

Obviously none of the people glued to their phones use them to watch Russian dashcam videos. If they're not being skittled, they're leaping for their lives as someone screams down the open lane or else standing open-mouthed at the truck ploughing through the line of stopped cars. Imbues a sense of caution when crossing the road.

I had that happen to me last year, I was crossing with the lights on the Parade and a car sailed straight through. Another two metres across and I would have been completely cleaned up.

My blood boils at both ignorant drivers AND with the other post - people should put their phones away especially when out walking!!

Here we go again. Winter at IBM, bish is cold so she has portable heater under her desk. Hot air rises. All the way to the AC thermostat which thinks it is 35 degrees and turns the rest of the office into Manitoba. I thought a BF poster - especially a mod - would have more sense.

Here we go again. Winter at IBM, bish is cold so she has portable heater under her desk. Hot air rises. All the way to the AC thermostat which thinks it is 35 degrees and turns the rest of the office into Manitoba. I thought a BF poster - especially a mod - would have more sense.

was about to say the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back